Did you know?
- 👷🏻 This plugin is actively maintained and contributors are really committed to it!
- 🎖 Excellent plugin. It's one of the Top 100 WordPress plugins here.
- ❤️ Mindblowing! More than 356,070 people use plugins from this team.
- 🏂 29% of 300,000+ users are on the latest version.
- 📥 Seems like a popular plugin - 634 people download this plugin everyday.
- 👨👨👧👧 One man show!! Only a single contributor for this plugin.
- 📢 Aweful or Awesome?? 46 total updates and 46 in just last 12 months. That's a lot!
- 🎂 This plugin is going to celebrate it's 10th anniversary after 7 months.
- 300,000+ Active Installs
- 4.7 Avg. Users Rating
- 199 Total Ratings
- 2,096,246 Total Downloads
- 2009-12-13 Added
- 46 Releases in 12 Months
- 2018-09-28 Last Update
- 1.8.5 Current Version
|1||Admin Menu Editor||4.8||300,000+||4.7|
|2||WordPress Hide Admin Menu Plugin||4.1||887||4.52|
|3||Materil - Wordpress Material Design Admin Theme||2.6||50||5.00|
|4||Musik - Wordpress Admin Theme||2.2||24||4.67|
|5||Add To Menus||1.1||6||0|
|6||Country Specific Menu Items||0.9||100+||3.8|
|7||Responsive Food and Drink Menu||0.8||10+||0|
Admin Menu Editor lets you manually edit the Dashboard menu. You can reorder the menus, show/hide specific items, change premissions, and more.
- Change menu titles, URLs, icons, CSS classes and so on.
- Organize menu items via drag & drop.
- Change menu permissions by setting the required capability or role.
- Move a menu item to a different submenu.
- Create custom menus that point to any part of the Dashboard or an external URL.
- Hide/show any menu or menu item. A hidden menu is invisible to all users, including administrators.
The Pro version lets you set per-role menu permissions, hide a menu from everyone except a specific user, export your admin menu, drag items between menu levels, make menus open in a new window and more. Try online demo.
- If you delete any of the default menus they will reappear after saving. This is by design. To get rid of a menu for good, either hide it or change it’s access permissions.
- In the free version, it’s not possible to give a role access to a menu item that it couldn’t see before. You can only restrict menu access further.
- In case of emergency, you can reset the menu configuration back to the default by going to http://example.com/wp-admin/?reset_admin_menu=1 (replace example.com with your site URL). You must be logged in as an Administrator to do this.
Was this useful?
Would you recommend this plugin summary to your friends?
Thank you for your feedback
Try these other plugins too...
Event Booking Pro Admin DEMO: username: demo password: demo Features Unlimited Events PayPal Integration Offline…
This Premium Jigoshop Plugin allows you to integrate your Wordpress shopping cart (Jigoshop) with your…
- Previously named Email Cart for WooCommerce - Empower anyone using your store to Save…
All Extensions / Shipping / Carriers / Australia Post Shipping Method Australia Post Shipping Method Developed by WooCommerce Information & Requirements…
All Extensions / Shipping / Delivery and Shipping Options / Shipment Tracking Shipment Tracking Developed by WooCommerce Add shipment tracking information…
All Extensions / Marketing / Promotions / URL Coupons URL Coupons Developed by SkyVerge Extend or Automate your Coupons with WooCommerce…
This all-in-one SEO plugin gives you control over meta titles & descriptions, open graph, auto-linking, rich-snippets, 404 monitoring, siloing &am …