Did you know?
- ❤️ Mindblowing! More than 1,878,000 people use plugins from this team.
- 👷🏿 We think this plugin is not actively maintained, as there are no major udpates for over a year.
- 📥 Umm.. Very few new users pick this plugin...
- 👍🏾 This plugin has not yet gained popularity. May still be useful though.
- 👨👨👧👧 It takes two to tango! We found two people behind this plugin.
- 🎂 This plugin is going to celebrate it's 3rd anniversary after 1 week.
- 8,000+ Active Installs
- 4.3 Avg. Users Rating
- 45 Total Ratings
- 18,691 Total Downloads
- 2018-12-11 Added
- 2019-11-28 Last Update
- 1.0.11 Current Version
|1||URL Shortify – Simple, Powerful and Easy URL Shortener Plugin For WordPress||1.6||3,000+||4.7|
|2||Amelia Lite – WordPress Booking Plugin||1.4||8,000+||4.3|
|3||Beds24 Online Booking||0|
|4||Book Doctor Appointments – iCliniq||0|
|5||Book Doctor Appointments – iCliniq||0|
|6||Book Doctor Appointments – iCliniq||0|
|7||Book Doctor Appointments – iCliniq||0|
Amelia Lite is a free WordPress booking plugin that allows to set up a fully-featured automated WordPress booking system on your website. It is a handy tool for small businesses and individuals that depend on stable appointment-booking processes.
Amelia Lite was built with newest Enterprise-level of technology both on front-end and back-end, ensuring a smooth and slick user experience. The Amelia elements are applying a single-page-app approach, work without page reloading, and all the elements were designed with the mobile first concept in mind – so all the admin and customer interfaces are perfectly responsive.
Amelia Lite booking plugin for WordPress supports:
- Configuring the general settings for the company and company working schedule – General Settings
- A convenient booking Calendar view on the back-end, giving a full overview of all the appointments and the statuses – Calendar Admin View
- Flexible Appointment Management page, with an option for your staff to add appointments from the WordPress admin dashboard – Appointments Admin Page
- 1 Employee – Setting up an Employee
- Up to 4 Services – Services and Categories in Amelia
- Key numbers in the Dashboard – Dashboard page
- Up to 50 Monthly Appointments – Appointments Management
- Email notifications to the customer and employee when the appointment status changes.
Configuring Amelia Lite to book your first appointment through WordPress is literally a 5-minute job.
- First, you would need to go to your WordPress’ admin page, open Amelia » Services and add one category and a service inside of this category, as described here.
- On the next step, you would need to add a step-by-step booking wizard to one of your posts or pages. To do that, just create a new post or page, or edit an existing one, and add the [ameliabooking] shortcode where you want to add the booking wizard. Save it – and that’s it – now customers can book appointments from your site’s front-end using Amelia Lite.
- You can customize the working schedule in the General Settings page, or create an Employee and configre the schedule within his personal settings.
Keep in mind these limitations of the Amelia Lite booking plugin for WordPress:
- The plugin will allow booking 50 appointments per month, 1 employee, 1 category and 4 services.
- You can only use a part of the Dashboard page to keep tracks of your business.
- The export option is not supported in the Lite version.
- The filters on the pages are not supported in the Lite version.
- Coupons are not included in the Lite version.
- Group services are not supported in the Lite version.
- The option of adding Locations is not included in the Lite version.
- Customization options are not included in the Lite version.
- You can only use Approved and Pending notifications. Other types of email notifications are not supported in the Lite version.
- Only the basic plugin settings are supported.
- Google Calendar synchronization is not supported in the Lite version.
- PayPal and Stripe payment types are not supported in the Lite version, but you can use the On-site payment type.
- Booking search view and catalog view are not included in the Lite version, only the Step-by-step booking wizard view.
- Access to our premium support system is not included in the Lite version.
To use these and other options, please upgrade to the Full version.
Why should you get the premium version
When upgraded to the premium version, Amelia quickly becomes the best booking plugin for WordPress. It gives you a reliable, error-free, and simplified experience as it deals with your online appointments 24/7.
This WordPress appointment plugin supports:
- Managing multiple employees and clients and their work days, days off, and working hours.
- Multiple services and service types.
- Single or multiple business locations.
- Graphical depictions of a business’s key performance indicators.
- And more (see the feature list).
What really makes this appointment plugin for WordPress stand out is how easily and flawlessly it helps you handle your business bookings at all times, even while you sleep.
Want to check out how it works? Here’s a client view of the plugin in action.
In addition to that, you don’t have to be a techie to be able to enjoy all the benefits this WordPress booking plugin has to offer; the Amelia WordPress appointment plugin requires no technical expertise whatsoever.
Check out the back-end demo and see for yourself.
You will never again have to worry about managing your appointments or paying someone to do it for you because Amelia is 100% automated. Your clients can simply book their appointments anytime and from anywhere. Yourjob is just to check the new appointments, set the calendar, and manage your business team. And yes, you can do all of that from a single platform.
Here’s a quick video presentation of this WordPress booking plugin – Link
Forget about the millions of sticky notes and the messy whiteboard schedules;with the Amelia appointment plugin for WordPress, you will have all your appointments in one place and they can be easily managed when you set your appointment system on autopilot.
With Amelia’s intuitive interface, managing your schedule will be easier than ever and the customers will definitely appreciate the amazing user experience this great WordPress booking plugin has to offer.
Amelia’s Top Benefits
Instead of hiring a person to manage the appointments for you on a daily basis, you will pay a one-time, highly affordable fee. Not only will your new
WordPress booking plugin save you time, but it will also save you a lot of money in the long run.
Instead of spending time by dealing with your appointments and schedule, you will be able to devote your time to your clients. At the same time, your clients will know that their appointments and bookings have been taken care of in a professional manner.
Amelia will help you look more professional and the clients will definitely appreciate the smooth appointment-scheduling that they can do on the run whenever they have a minute of free time.
It will be much easier for you to be well organized and have a total control of your schedule. Not only will your calendar always be up-to-date, but Amelia will also automatically send reminders to your clients. In this way, you’ll minimize the number of no-shows and similar issues that you face daily with the clients who forget about their appointments or about their cancellations.
Try Amelia – It is Worth It
If you own an appointment-based business, having a great booking system is a must. And while some people spend a lot of their time and energy to manage their appointments by themselves, it doesn’t have to be like that.
With the right WordPress booking plugin, you can save a lot of time and money and have your appointments manages flawlessly at the same time.
Not only does Amelia help you manage your appointments, but it also offers multiple payment methods, customizable design, user-friendly interface, and mobile-friendly design. You can find out more about this amazing WordPress appointment plugin right here.
- Appintment Booking Plugin
- Scheduler system
Was this useful?
Would you recommend this plugin summary to your friends?
Thank you for your feedback
Try these other plugins too...
UberGrid is a powerful responsive grid / gallery builder for WordPress that can build nice…
ARPrice – WordPress Pricing Table & Team Showcase ARPrice is the most complete and fully…
If you want to give your users the ability to create posts from the…
Dynamically switch the currency of displayed prices
WooCommerce Prices By User Role is the WordPress plugin which extends the popular e-commerce plugin…
TotalPoll WordPress poll plugin TotalPoll is a powerful WordPress plugin that lets you create and…
Form Maker is a user-friendly contact form builder that allows to create forms for any…
The most popular WordPress gallery plugin and one of the most popular plugins of all time with over 22 million downloads.
Relevanssi replaces the default search with a partial-match search that sorts results by relevance. It also indexes comments and shortcode content.