Did you know?
- ❤️ Great developers, great plugins. More than 70,400 people use plugins from this team.
- 👷🏿 We think this plugin is not actively maintained, as there are no major udpates for over a year.
- 📥 Seems like a popular plugin - 604 people download this plugin everyday.
- 👨👨👧👧 One man show!! Only a single contributor for this plugin.
- 🎂 This plugin is going to celebrate it's 7th anniversary after 3 months.
- 70,000+ Active Installs
- 4.5 Avg. Users Rating
- 690 Total Ratings
- 71,432 Downloads in Last 3 Months
- 1,466,735 Total Downloads
- 2012-05-12 Added
- 2018-12-19 Last Update
- 1.1.79 Current Version
|1||WordPress Backup and Migrate Plugin – Backup Guard||5||70,000+||4.5|
|2||WordPress Backup & Security Plugin – BlogVault||2.6||30,000+||4.3|
|5||WP Backup Manager||0.8||40+||5|
|6||BackUpSavvy wordpress plugin||0.8||0|
Backup Guard is the most complete WordPress backup plugin. We offer the easiest way to Backup, Restore and Migrate your WordPress website. You can backup and restore your WordPress files, database or both.
Download BackupGuard Pro here: https://backup-guard.com/products/backup-wordpress
Free backup features
- Backup site – backup site as many times as you want
- Backup files, database or both
- Choose which folders to backup
- Choose which database tables to backup
- Restore site – restore backups whenever needed
- Selective files or database restoration
- Download backups – download your backups on your computer
- Import backups – upload your backups to restore (no FTP required)
- Multisite WordPress Network is supported
- Backup cancellation – cancel the backup process
- Explore backup or restore log files
- Ability to specify custom exclude paths
- Ability to exclude database tables
- Live progress – precise progress of the current backup or restore
- Upload to Dropbox
See BackupGuard Free in action here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nt6XoP69c0M
Pro backup features
- Migrate site – migrate site from one domain to another
- Fully automatic migration – no any find & replace rules are required for migration
- Scheduled site backups – setup automatic site backups
- Multiple scheduled backups – schedule your database and files to backup with different frequencies
- Upload to Dropbox, G Drive, Amazon S3, OneDrive & SFTP/FTP
- Import from Dropbox, G Drive, Amazon S3, OneDrive & SFTP/FTP
- Mail notifications – get email when backup or restore gets finished
- Alert before updating – get an alert to backup the website before updating
- Customize backup naming – specify your custom backup prefix
- Backups retention – specify the number of backups you want to keep on your server
- Backups cloud path – specify a custom cloud path where your site backups should be uploaded
- Background backup mode – backup site in low priority mode
- Emergency support – up to 24 hours
See BackupGuard Pro in action here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSPgmrSu-ls
A special note on WordPress migration
A WordPress site migration is an easy task if performed properly. There are three different migration scenarios:
- Migrate site from a subdirectory of a domain to the root directory
- Migrate site from a local installation to a remote installation
- Migrate site between domains or hosts
Backup Guard Pro helps you to migrate in all of these cases in the smoothest possible way. You just have to Backup your site and Restore it in the new location. No additional work will be required, since we handle all changes for you.
The issues that users always deal with are: wrong site url, images don’t load, dashboard not accessible, permalinks don’t work and more.
Backup Guard Pro will help you to skip all these problems, because of its advanced refactoring and migrating engine.
The documentation can be found here: https://backup-guard.com/products/backup-wordpress/doc
This is how backup operates
- No extra libraries required
- Support of large websites
- New archive format: faster and smaller than Zip or Tar
- Works in low memory & shared hosting environments
- Serialized data refactoring for proper migration
Backup Guard min. requirements
- Free requires – PHP 5.3.3, zlib, WordPress 3.8
- Pro requires – PHP 5.3.3, zlib, curl, WordPress 3.8
- Note: Dropbox SDK requires 64-bit system. Backup Guard will also require 64-bit system if the website is larger than 2GB.
More info at: https://backup-guard.com/products/backup-wordpress
- backup plugin
- database backup
- export db
- full site backup
- migrate db
- wordpress backup plugin
Was this useful?
Would you recommend this plugin summary to your friends?
Thank you for your feedback
Try these other plugins too...
Featured in Web Designer magazine They go on to say… New projects for any business…
Themes Pack for Ninja Popups – ten new, well designed Popup Themes with unlimited colors…
PRESENTATION Easily sell any customized services & products creating your own flat and responsive cost…
IF YOU NEED ONLY THE JQUERY PLUGIN FOR THIS PRODUCT , YOU CAN DOWNLOAD…
Updated with new features! Backend Form Preview Functionality Post Rejection Notification option Pre Checked and…
Adminimize that lets you hide 'unnecessary' items from the WordPress backend
Ultimate Social Deux Description If you’re looking for a customizable, easy-to-use WordPress social plugin that…
Easily replace any attached image/file by simply uploading a new file in the Media Library edit view - a real time saver!
All Extensions / Payments / Direct / FirstData FirstData Developed by SkyVerge Information & Requirements A First Data merchant account An…