Did you know?
- ❤️ Plugins by these developers are fairly popular. That is good news.
- 🎂 This plugin is going to celebrate it's 4th anniversary after 8 months.
- $49.00 Price
- 395 Total Sales
- 4.46 Avg. Users Rating
- 13 Total Ratings
- 2017-10-26 Added
- 2018-09-24 Last Update
|1||CartBack - WooCommerce Abandoned Cart & Remarketing in Facebook Messenger||2.5||395||4.46|
|2||Messenger Customer Chat||2||50,000+||3.2|
|3||WP-Chatbot for Facebook Messenger Customer Chat||1.8||20,000+||4.6|
|4||Live Chat (Messenger API)||1||700+||4.6|
|5||WordPress Messenger Customer Chat Plugin (WPMCCP)||0.9||100+||5|
|6||EMSTE Messenger Customer Chat||0.6||0|
|7||Chatkoo Messenger Bot||0|
Abandoned Carts with Facebook Messenger – The most effective way to recover abandoned carts
- Generate and boost sales leads with automated Facebook Messenger chat box
- Get high open and click rates
- Customize your message and call-to-action button
- Create “Send to Messenger” coupon box and “Send to Messenger” shortcode box
- Collect users’ data to follow up
DEMO:TRY IT IN ACTION? CLICK HERE
MAIN FEATURES:Recover abandoned carts
Many of customers click Add to cart without checking out. Start capturing those missed sales.
How to keep these customers?
This plugin helps send a personalized message to your customers Facebook Messenger inbox. Make the conversation with your customers. Bring them back to check out page. Close the sale.
Send a personal message to your add-to-cart users
Facebook Messenger has been growing potentially over these years. Over 2 billion people use Messenger every day. Sending a message via Facebook Messenger benefits greatly, reaching to an 90% open rate.
After a customer leaves your site, automatically sending messages will bring them back. The message reminds them of the exact products they viewed, remind them of their loving feelings on your products. It’s like retargeting, but more naturally and closer.
Create “Send to Messenger” Coupon Box and create “Send to Messenger” Shortcode Box
- “Send to Messenger” Coupon Box: A “Send to Messenger” Coupon Box can be created and put on your single product pages to offer discounts for your customers. Discounts bring you sales and CartBack helps you keep those customers in a database.
- “Send to Messenger” Shortcode Box: “Send to Messenger” Shortcode Box can be put on a landing page to offer your customers future deals, for example. Once they opted in, deals can be sent to maintain your relationship between you and your customers.
Real results mean real numbers. See how this plugin is growing your business using our dashboard. In Analytics section, you will see number of add to cart users, number of messages sent in each reminder, first reminder, second reminder or third reminder. Besides, clicks, purchases and revenue are also presented.
HOW IT WORKS:After you install the plugin, a “Send to Messenger” checkbox will appear on your single product pages below the Add to Cart button created by WooCommerce.
The checkbox will be presented with your customer’s name in case he is already logged into Facebook.
Once he clicks Add to cart, he then automatically gets opted in to get Facebook messages from your Facebook page. Your page then sends him 3 alert messages if he didn’t check out. You can set time and customize content for these 3 reminders. More than that, you are able to send out custom remarketing messages later on.
Please follow this tutorial to set up your CartBack: https://goo.gl/U3FsDY
PREMIUM LIVE CHAT SUPPORT
FAQs:Q: Is the “Send to Messenger” box checked by default?
A: As the new Facebook update, If your fan page register Messenger checkbox after October 6, 2017, the default state of the checkbox plug-in will be unchecked only. You can read more here
Q: Can one product page have many add to cart buttons with many checkboxes respectively?
A: No, the plugin supports each product page with one add to cart button only.
Q: If my page is unchecked, how can I ask users to check the box before adding to cart?
A: You can customize “Skip it” text – a line to ask people check the box by offering a discount. For example, “Please check the box below and I will send you a coupon of 10%OFF via your Facebook Messenger” or “Skip it”. Therefore, users can check the box or Skip it if they wish.
Q: Who is the sender of the reminder Facebook message?
A: Your Facebook page automatically sends the message. During install, you choose to connect your Facebook page. And that Facebook page has to be under your page role as an admin, not other roles.
Q: How many reminder messages get sent?
A: We send three Facebook messages on your behalf. One will be sent after the cart gets abandoned, the second one will be after the first one, the third one is after the second one. You can set time for these three reminders, they are in a range of 1 hour and 24 hours. In those cases, we check to make sure the customer did not close a sale before we send them a message!
Q: Can I customize the reminder message?
A: Yes, you can customize the body of the message as well as the call-to-action button.
Q: Is this within Facebook’s terms-of-service?
A: Yes, when your visitor opts-in through the checkbox, you are allowed to send him reminder messages.
Q: Is visitors’ information collected in the list right after they click Add to cart?
A: Yes, it is. After a user clicks add to cart, you got him/her on the list without full information. In case he/she messages you back, you got full information including his/her Facebook Avatar, First Name, Last Name, Gender, Locale and you can click on the Avatar to go to his/her Facebook profile. In both cases, whether the customer messages you back or not, you are able to send out any custom message, especially send out remarketing messages afterward.
Q: Is there any difference between users who added to cart, users who checked the shortcode box and users who checked the coupon box?
A: With users who added to cart, you can only see full infomations (full name, Facebook profile, gender, locale) who send you a message back to your fan page ( after they receive reminder message). For users who checked the shortcode box and users who checked the coupon box, their info is all displayed once they clicked “Send to message” button and accept the permission to collect their public profiles.
Q: I’m not seeing the messages being sent within the Sent folder of my Facebook business page’s Inbox.
A: You’ll only see the message threads when your visitor replies. Most people just see your automated message and take action without replying. So you won’t see them in your Sent folder. But don’t worry, messages are being sent for your abandons!
Q: Do you count two messages to the same customer as 2 messages or 1?
A: It’s two.
Q: Besides sending 3 reminder messages, can I send custom messages to all add-to-cart users afterward?
A: Definitely yes! You can custom and send any messages because the plugin captures all your add-to-cart users in a subscriber list.
Q: How do I get support?
A: You can chat with our support at https://fb.com/ninjateam.org or submit a ticket at https://ninja.ticksy.com/, we’re always happy to hear from you.
Sep 18, 2018 – Version 2.5
- Fixed: Error with App ID and App secret
Sep 13, 2018 – Version 2.4
- Fixed: Error with functions.php
- Fixed: Some small bugs
- Improved: Clean code
Apr 27, 2018 – Version 2.3
- Added: Create campaigns to send messages to all your leads with CTA buttons - Improved: UI/UX - Fixed: Some bugs
Apr 16, 2018 – Version 2.2
- Added: Customization coupon box (box width, title color, subtitle color, background color, border size, border color, border style) with visual live preview - Added: Button types for shortcode box (Send to Messenger or Messenger Checkbox) - Added: Custom message types for shortcode box (Send custom text or Send Product Reminder) - Added: Analytics with all time total value, number of coupon users, coupon sent, shortcode users, shortcode sent - Improved: UI/UX - Fixed: Some bugs
Mar 28, 2018 – Version 2.0.1
- Fixed: Facebook Login Error
Mar 23, 2018 – Version 2.0 – BIG UPDATE
- Added: Audience (Includes add-to-cart users, get-coupon users, shortcode users) - Added: Create coupon box - Added: Create the shortcode - Added: More information for Analytics - Added: Third reminder option - Added: Allow add to cart without checking Messenger box for non-login users - Added: Display on logic for coupon - Added: Live preview message for shortcode - Improved: Settings menu - Improved: UI/UX - Fixed: Some bugs
Mar 20, 2018 – Version 1.8.1
- Added: General redirected URls
Mar 19, 2018 – Version 1.8
- Fixed: Bug caused when adding redirected URL in upgraded Facebook Developer App
Feb 27, 2018 – Version 1.7.1
- Fixed: Bugs due to Facebook policy change
Dec 15, 2017 – Version 1.7
- Added: Language options - Fixed: “Skip it” options for users who can not add to cart
Nov 28, 2017 – Version 1.6
- Added: Skip it link when user don’t want to check the Messenger box - Fixed: Send remarketing messages - Fixed: Some bugs
Nov 4, 2017 – Version 1.5
- Added: Add-to-cart users list - Added: Send messages to Add-to-cart users (Remarketing) - Added: Option require user check Messenger checkbox to add product to cart - Fixed: Analytics - Fixed: Some other bugs
Sep 12, 2017 – Version 1.4
- Added: Analytics feature - Added: Kill the cache option - Fixed: Some bugs
Sep 1, 2017 – Version 1.3
- Added: Live edit and preview - Fixed: Some bugs
Aug 25, 2017 – Version 1.2
- Added: Test mode option - Fixed: Some bugs
Aug 18, 2017 – Version 1.1
- Improved: UI/UX - Added: Second reminder option
Aug 10, 2017 – Version 1.0
- Version 1.0 Initial Release
- abandoned cart
- Boost Sales
- facebook bot
Was this useful?
Would you recommend this plugin summary to your friends?
Thank you for your feedback
Try these other plugins too...
Item Description: Professional and elegant plugin that adds an Event Calendar to your posts or…
WordPress gallery plugin with 2 available layouts: Final Tiles (mixed image sizes) and Masonry (same…
Sugar FAQs is a complete Frequently Asked Question Management plugin for WordPress. It provides an…
Build template for Woocommerce product detail page with Visual Composer to create product detail pages…
Want a nifty, cutting-edge, retina-ready, responsive html5 audio player for your site ? ZoomSounds is…
Now you can take credit card payments & subscriptions directly from your website even if…
The Sucuri WordPress Security plugin is a security toolset for security integrity monitoring, malware detection and security hardening.
Adds a splash page to your site that lets visitors know your site is down for maintenance. It's perfect for a coming soon page.