Did you know?
- ❤️ Other plugins from this team are not picking up well. Proceed with caution.
- 1970-01-01 Last Update
|1||BlossomThemes Instagram Feed||0|
|2||Easy Instagram Feed||0|
|4||Add Instagram Feed For Elementor||0|
|5||WP My Instagram||0|
|6||Meks Easy Instagram Widget||0|
|7||Catch Instagram Feed Gallery & Widget||0|
Catch Instagram Feed Gallery & Widget Plugin, a simple yet quality WordPress plugin, will help you create stunning galleries of Instagram images. This plugin adds the posts from your Instagram account that you want to showcase on your website. You can display the Instagram photos from any public Instagram account.
You can add Instagram Feed as Gallery or Widget on your website. Simply either drag-and-drop the plugin in the widget area or you can add a shortcode from your WordPress dashboard if you want to place a copy of your Instagram feed directly onto your post/page.
If you choose to add the Instagram Feed on your widget area, all you need to do is add the title and your Instagram username. You can display up to 20 posts from your public Instagram account. It also gives you the power to customize the size of your Instagram images — large, small and thumbnail.
- Super easy to set up
- Completely Responsive and mobile friendly
- Display thumbnail, small or large-size photos from your Instagram feed
- Adjust number of feeds to be displayed, display up to 30 Instagram feeds
Add as Widget
- Go to Appearance > Customize in the WordPress Administration Screens and click the Widget menu in the Theme Customizer
- Open the sidebar to which you wish to add the Catch Instagram Feed Widget
- Find the Catch Instagram Feed Widget in the list of Widgets
- Click and drag the Widget to the spot you wish it to appear
Embedding Instagram Feed (as Shortcode in Post/Page)
- Click on Catch Instagram Feed Gallery & Widget shortcode button in the toolbar
- Fill up the form and click ‘Insert Shortcode’ button
- Click on Save/Update button
Manually, to embed Instagram Feed on posts and pages, add the [catch-instagram-feed-gallery-widget] shortcode to a post or page. The shortcode will display Instagram Feed in different ways, depending on how you use the optional attributes to customize the Instagram Feed.
- title: Title for Instagram Gallery.
- username: Instagram account’s username of which you want to display feed.
- number: Number of feeds in shortcode. Defaults to 6. (number, 1-30)
- size: Select image size to be displayed.
[catch-instagram-feed-gallery-widget title=”Catch Instagram Feed Gallery & Widget” username=”catch.themes” number=”6″ size=”standard_resolution”]
The example will display 6 Instagram feed of ‘catch.themes’ in 3 column with large sized images.
- Instagram feed
- instagram gallery
- Instagram widget
- simple instagram feed gallery and widget
Was this useful?
Would you recommend this plugin summary to your friends?
Thank you for your feedback
Try these other plugins too...
Responsive google map generator, easy and simple, the maps are responsive and styled, using this…
WooCommerce Custom Product Designer Current version 4.1.3 available for download! SOME OF THE CUSTOMERS REVIEWS…
Description Fanciest Author Box is the best author bio plugin for WordPress. It’s developed and…
Read how you can activate your WooTabs licence If you are one of those people…
Updated with new features! Backend Form Preview Functionality Post Rejection Notification option Pre Checked and…
FULL FEATURES LIST Responsive The plugin is fully responsive, and it comes ready with touch…
Features scroll anything: content from your site one or more Twitter timelines RSS feed(s) custom…
User Role Editor WordPress plugin makes user roles and capabilities changing easy. Edit/add/delete WordPress user roles and capabilities.
The best WordPress forms plugin for custom forms. Go beyond contact forms with a drag & drop form builder, HTML control & form style generator