Did you know?
- 🎖 Plugin ranks 3,541 amongst 50,000+ plugins.
- 🎂 This plugin celebrated it's 7th anniversary 5 months ago.
- $29.00 Price
- 246 Total Sales
- 4.41 Avg. Users Rating
- 22 Total Ratings
- 2012-03-30 Added
- 2015-07-31 Last Update
|1||Authorize.net Credit Card Gateway for WooCommerce||4.8||829||4.32|
|2||PayPal Pro Payment Module for WooCommerce||3.7||619||4.47|
|3||Authorize.net AIM Payment Module for WooCommerce||2.8||246||4.41|
|4||Authorize.net DPM Payment Gateway for WooCommerce||2.1||103||4.25|
|5||Authorize.net SIM Payment Gateway for WooCommerce||2.1||128||0|
|6||WPD Authorize.net Payment Gateway for WooCommerce||0.8||10+||0|
|7||Authorize.Net Payment Gateway For WooCommerce||0.6||400+||5|
- Collecting customer payment information through a custom application
- Generating a receipt to the customer
- Secure transmission of data to the payment gateway for transaction processing
- Securely storing cardholder information
- And more, depending on the merchant’s business requirements
The security of an AIM transaction is ensured through a 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) connection between the merchant’s Web server and the Authorize.Net Payment Gateway.
AIM allows merchants the highest degree of customization and control over their customers’ checkout experience.
Customer use their credit card during the checkout process and Authorize.net handles the rest. This lets your users never leave your website for making payments.
AIM Minimum Requirements:
- Before you begin, check with the merchant to make sure that the following AIM requirements have been met. It is strongly recommended that you work closely with the merchant to ensure that any other business and Web site requirements (for example, bank or processor requirements, Web site design preferences) are included in their AIM integration.
- You must have a U.S.-based merchant bank account that allows Internet transactions.
- You must have an e-commerce (Card Not Present) Authorize.Net Payment Gateway account.
- You must have a valid Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificate and their Web site must be capable of initiating both client- and server-side SSL connections.
- You must be able to store payment gateway account data securely (API Login ID, Transaction Key).
2014.06.20 - version 1.2 * Update SDK version * Update core function * Campat with woo2.1 2013.03.06 - version 1.1.0 * Compatible to Woocommerce 2.0 * Deprecated check card type * Tweek gateway icon * Make more local of card field name * Using log file instead of send mail * Using authorize.net sdk library * Change language domain key 2012.08.10 - version 1.0.1 * Fix bug: Validate AMX card number 2012.03.01 - version 1.0 * First Release
- authorize.net aim
Was this useful?
Would you recommend this plugin summary to your friends?
Thank you for your feedback
Try these other plugins too...
An events calendar system with multiple views, upcoming events widget, color-coded categories, recurrence, and import/export…
Note: this is an add-on. You must have at least Media Grid v4.31 to use…
Saves submitted form data to the database. Export the data to a file or use short codes to display it.
Easy Slide-In is an easy marketing tool that allows you to create messages that slide…
A comprehensive collection of visual components for your site
About Add custom CSS, LESS, JS and PHP code to any WordPress page without rewriting…
Did you know that Pinterest drives more referral traffic than Google Plus, Linkedin, and Youtube…
Our one-of-a-kind Theia Post Slider for WordPress transforms your multi-page posts into slideshows, making them…
All Extensions / Store Management / Amazon S3 Storage Amazon S3 Storage Developed by WooCommerce Amazon S3 Storage The…