Did you know?
- 🎖 Plugin ranks 3,541 amongst 50,000+ plugins.
- 🎂 This plugin celebrated it's 7th anniversary 3 months ago.
- $29.00 Price
- 246 Total Sales
- 4.41 Avg. Users Rating
- 22 Total Ratings
- 2012-03-30 Added
- 2015-07-31 Last Update
|1||Authorize.net Credit Card Gateway for WooCommerce||4.8||829||4.32|
|2||PayPal Pro Payment Module for WooCommerce||3.7||619||4.47|
|3||Authorize.net AIM Payment Module for WooCommerce||2.8||246||4.41|
|4||Authorize.net DPM Payment Gateway for WooCommerce||2.1||103||4.25|
|5||Authorize.net SIM Payment Gateway for WooCommerce||2.1||128||0|
|6||WPD Authorize.net Payment Gateway for WooCommerce||0.8||10+||0|
|7||Authorize.Net Payment Gateway For WooCommerce||0.6||400+||5|
- Collecting customer payment information through a custom application
- Generating a receipt to the customer
- Secure transmission of data to the payment gateway for transaction processing
- Securely storing cardholder information
- And more, depending on the merchant’s business requirements
The security of an AIM transaction is ensured through a 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) connection between the merchant’s Web server and the Authorize.Net Payment Gateway.
AIM allows merchants the highest degree of customization and control over their customers’ checkout experience.
Customer use their credit card during the checkout process and Authorize.net handles the rest. This lets your users never leave your website for making payments.
AIM Minimum Requirements:
- Before you begin, check with the merchant to make sure that the following AIM requirements have been met. It is strongly recommended that you work closely with the merchant to ensure that any other business and Web site requirements (for example, bank or processor requirements, Web site design preferences) are included in their AIM integration.
- You must have a U.S.-based merchant bank account that allows Internet transactions.
- You must have an e-commerce (Card Not Present) Authorize.Net Payment Gateway account.
- You must have a valid Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificate and their Web site must be capable of initiating both client- and server-side SSL connections.
- You must be able to store payment gateway account data securely (API Login ID, Transaction Key).
2014.06.20 - version 1.2 * Update SDK version * Update core function * Campat with woo2.1 2013.03.06 - version 1.1.0 * Compatible to Woocommerce 2.0 * Deprecated check card type * Tweek gateway icon * Make more local of card field name * Using log file instead of send mail * Using authorize.net sdk library * Change language domain key 2012.08.10 - version 1.0.1 * Fix bug: Validate AMX card number 2012.03.01 - version 1.0 * First Release
- authorize.net aim
Was this useful?
Would you recommend this plugin summary to your friends?
Thank you for your feedback
Try these other plugins too...
The most complete and best ever built Popup plugin! With more than 100 features, you…
Shipping Details Plugin is a Wordpress Plugin which allows the WooCommerce Plugin Users to enter…
WooCommerce Extra Product Options Extension. Create priced product variations, conditional logic (within the form builder),…
Advanced WooCommerce Reporting System Plugin WooCommerce Advance Reporting System plugin is a comprehensive and the…
The Best WordPress Advertising Manager in 2015 / 2016 Ads Pro is a Premium WordPress…
Latest Version 1.15.1 – 23 September, 2016 Cube Portfolio is a WordPress grid plugin that…
This all-in-one SEO plugin gives you control over meta titles & descriptions, open graph, auto-linking, rich-snippets, 404 monitoring, siloing &am …
All Extensions / Enhancements / Search & Navigation / WooCommerce Brands WooCommerce Brands Developed by WooCommerce Create, assign and list product…
All Extensions / Shipping / Delivery and Shipping Options / Table Rate Shipping Table Rate Shipping Developed by WooCommerce Advanced Shipping…