Did you know?
- 🎖 Plugin ranks 1,167 amongst 50,000+ plugins.
- 🎂 This plugin is going to celebrate it's 8th anniversary after 3 months.
- $36.00 Price
- 542 Total Sales
- 4.03 Avg. Users Rating
- 39 Total Ratings
- 2011-08-11 Added
- 2014-08-05 Last Update
|1||Authorize.net Credit Card Gateway for WooCommerce||4.8||829||4.32|
|2||PayPal Payment Terminal Wordpress||4.6||530||4.33|
|3||Credit Card Payments Wordpress||4.6||542||4.03|
|4||Stripe Payment Terminal Wordpress||3.4||161||4.13|
|5||PayPal Pro Hosted Solution for WooCommerce||3.2||302||4.89|
|6||PayPal PRO Payment Terminal Wordpress||3.1||132||4.78|
|7||Authorize.Net Payment Terminal Wordpress||3.1||107||4.80|
LATEST UPDATE – August 5 2014
This script allows you to have a quick & easy payment terminal for your clients to pay with major credit cards (Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover) on your WORDPRESS website without leaving it.
Installation and configuration of the script takes less than 5 minutes (however you do need to have SSL and one of 10 merchant accounts (PayPal, OptimalPayments, Moneris US or Moneris Canada, Authorize.net, Elavon, InternetSecure, Stripe, Payment Express, FirstData (linkpoint), eWay).
There are several options to pay:
1) customers can input price themselves and type description.
3) you can pre-define services which your customer will pay for, without need to enter amount.
4) or you can pre-define services and customers will need to enter amount themselves for selected service.
1) You MUST HAVE MERCHANT ACCOUNT with one of the following companies: PayPal Pro, OptimalPayments, Moneris US or Moneris Canada, Authorize.net, Elavon/InernetSecure
2) You need to install SSL certificate before going live
3) cURL must be enabled on your hosting account
Please note that this plugin is not final product – we are open to suggestions on functionality from our customers and we will improve the product based on customers feedback.
Unfortunately, at this time we can show you only front-end demo, however, all administrative pages are shown on the screenshots – please take a look to get a better understanding how plugin administration looks like.
- unlimited services addition
- super easy installation
- transactions viewer with filters.
- filter transactions by date period
- sort and search transaction list
- customizable widget area fields
- shortcode [ccpt_paybutton] – use it to add “pay” button to any post/page on your blog!
- shortcode [ccpt_paybutton id=”X”] (where X – service ID) – use it to add “pay” button for particular service you’ve setup in services section, can be added to any post/page.
- Script is compatible with our WP PayPal Payment Terminal (you can use that to accept regular paypal payments)
- php credit card validations (for no-js fallback)
- automatic http to https redirection in lightbox – when you’re going live (on/off in wp dashboard file)
- setup services with pre-defined prices
- option to input any amount by your customers (with description)
- new payment confirmation email for administrator with full customer information (except the card information of course)
- “payment received” confirmation email for customer
- easy switch between test environment and Live environment (on/off in wp dashboard)
- easy to attach your database “order update statement” or “insert new order statement” upon successful payment in source code.
August 5 2014
- fixed colorbox load issues (conflict with other plugins)
- pay button styling fixes
December 31, 2013
- added support for wordpress 3.8 & improved layout
November 9, 2013
- added support for wordpress 3.6, 3.6.1, 3.7, 3.7.1
– fixed eWay “invalid amount” issue
– fixed Moneris Canada issues with wrong API
– added Moneris Canada & Moneris US API test credentials to documentation
May 7, 2013
- improved admin interface
– updated authorize.net to our latest release
– updated paypal pro terminal to our latest release
– added credit card type guesser for front end form
– added payment express payment terminal
– added firstdata (linkpoint) payment terminal
– added eWay payment terminal
– added stripe payment terminal
– fixed shortcode issues
– added optimalpayments test environment
– fixed moneris thousands separator in amounts
– fixed wrong amount sent in email notifications
– fixed authorize.net thousands separator in amounts
– separated Elavon and InternetSecure in terms of processing code
– removed scriptaculous dependency
January 18, 2012
- added new payment gateway: Elavon/InternetSecure
October 16, 2011
- fixed 2 php short tags
- fixed optimal payments, moneris ca, moneris us, authorize.net terminals when using shortcode for particular service.
- paypal error 10571 is now treated as success in paypal payment terminal.
Need product support?
Support for any of our products is offered ONLY through our support forum. Please do not post support questions here under the item comments. This is reserved for pre-sales questions. If you have purchased this product and now have questions, please follow the link below.
- credit card payments
- firsdata linkpoint
- paypal pro
- wordpress credit cards
- wordpress payments
Was this useful?
Would you recommend this plugin summary to your friends?
Thank you for your feedback
Try these other plugins too...
Create post lists – any kind Builds post lists based on options you choose from…
Slider Huge-IT is an awesome WordPress Slider Plugin with many nice features. Just need to install and build slider in a few minutes.
uPricing is a pricing table for WordPress. We have been developing it for our WordPress…
Tested and Works 100% in WP 4.6.1 and up to PHP 5.5 You can see…
SUMO Reward Points is a Complete WooCommerce Loyalty Reward Points System. Reward your Customers using…
Chat with your visitors on your website.Simply, and beautifully. Update 2.2.5 –…
Till now you relied only on your themes to create one page websites. It was…
give yourself a peace of mind with automated scans and email reports – test the…
This is an extension for the UserPro Profiles Plugin for WordPress. User Bookmarks plugin will…