Did you know?
- 🎖 Plugin ranks 1,259 amongst 50,000+ plugins.
- 🎂 This plugin is going to celebrate it's 9th anniversary after 5 months.
- $10.00 Price
- 965 Total Sales
- 4.40 Avg. Users Rating
- 149 Total Ratings
- 2010-10-13 Added
- 2014-04-22 Last Update
|1||Sidebar & Widget Manager for WordPress||5||4,440||4.46|
|2||Smart Post Lists Widget for WordPress||5||1,069||4.12|
|3||Custom Widget Areas for WordPress||5||965||4.40|
|4||Visual Sidebar Editor||3.5||363||4.65|
|5||Visual Sidebar Editor for Wordpress||3.4||329||4.65|
|6||Total Dynamic Sidebar||2.1||89||4.06|
Have you ever wanted to show different Widgets on Pages or Posts or even inside your content?
With the plugin you can create an unlimited number of Sidebars (Custom Widget Areas) and easily configure them by adding widgets in already familiar WordPress interface. You can assign the Custom Widget Areas to any of your themes defined “widget areas”. You can even place them directly inside the content of Pages and Posts by simply using Shortcodes. We have also added support for Custom Post Types and Custom Taxonomies.
The plugin recognizes your themes default sidebars and allows you to replace them, as well as allowing you to set individual sidebars for basically any template in WordPress: Pages, Posts, Custom Post Types, Custom Taxonomies, Categories, Archives, 404 Page, Search Page, Attachment Page, Tag Page and Author Page.
List of features
- Individual sidebars for each Page or Post
- 7 different styles for widgets in content area
- Easy insert widgets in content with shortcodes
- Localization; English and Spanish
- Set default sidebars for Front page
- Set default sidebars for Home page
- Set default sidebars for Category pages
- Set default sidebars for Archive page
- Set default sidebars for Pages
- Set default sidebars for Single posts
- Set default sidebars for 404 page (page not found)
- Set default sidebar for Search page
- Set default sidebar for Attachment page
- Set default sidebar for Tag page
- Set default sidebar for Author page
- Set CSS for the Widgets in the content area of pages and posts
- Advanced settings; Disable jQuery-UI themes if another plugin is adding the themes.
- Enable Custom Widget Areas for Custom Post Types
- Enable Custom Widget Areas for Custom Taxonomies
- Support for RTL WordPress Admin (Right-to-Left)
- Support for CWA Easy Translation Manager add-on.
Version 2.1.0 rev49020 – April 21, 2014
- Bug Fixed: php warning on install
- Compatibility Fix: CWA Editor icon breaking the edit (TinyMCE menu) in WordPress 3.9
Version 2.0.9 rev40232 – September 19, 2013
- Bug Fixed: Removed PHP Warnings
- Bug Fixed: jQuery UI style problem
Version 2.0.8 rev25492 – June 1, 2012
- Bug Fixed: Conflict with Complete Gallery Manager and Options Panel
- Bug Fixed: Parent Sidebar is not showing when a widget has never been added to the widget area, as soon as a widget is added even if its removed the parent will show correctly.
Version 2.0.7 rev20483 – February 17, 2012
* New Feature: Added Hook for ETM (Easy Translation Manager) add-on
Version 2.0.6 rev13892 – December 18, 2011
* New Feature: Support for RTL sites admin area * Updated: Added support for WordPress 3.3 * Bug Fixed: Prevent a couple of PHP Warnings * Added: Added new icons for menu
Version 2.0.5 rev12241 – November 23, 2011
* Bug Fixed: Sidebars created on an old version of the plugin where not saving widgets * Bug Fixed: If another plugin modifies the default widget admin and overwrites the $post global, and doesn't restore it the custom post does not load the right details.
Version 2.0.4 rev10586 – October 6, 2011
* Bug Fixed: Remove PHP warning when on the Archive page.
Version 2.0.4 rev10569 – October 5, 2011
* Bug Fixed: Prevent a warning when loading a non Category page * Bug Fixed: Drop downs in widgets are not saved
Version 2.0.3 rev6537 – July 5, 2011
* New Feature: Category behavior modified. When creating sidebars in the same location and category, they will now merge and show the widgets of both custom widget areas.
Version 2.0.2 rev6117 ? June 23, 2011
* Update: Updated Options Panel to 1.0.3 * Bug Fixed: Removed php warning when license property is not defined. * Bug Fixed: Allow Custom Post Types taxonomies
Version 2.0.1 rev6079 – June 22, 2011
* New Feature: added option to disable CWA icon in editor * Updated Options Panel to version 1.0.2
Version 2.0.0 rev5695 – June 8, 2011
* New Feature: New Widget Administration; Add New Widget Areas (Sidebars) * New Feature: Widgets by Category * New Feature: Allow Custom Taxonomies * New Feature: Custom Widget Areas (Sidebars) can be restricted when using Pages by User Role (PUR) * Bug Fixed: Updated the developer URL in API address.
Version 1.2.0 rev2104 – March 11, 2011
* Added option to enable Custom Widget Areas for Custom Post Types.
Version 1.1.1 rev1771 – February 23, 2011
* Updated includes
Version 1.1.1 – February 11, 2011
* Fixed Custom Widget Area not showing on Page or Post.
Version 1.1.0 – February 3, 2011
* Added support for setting default sidebar on Single Posts, Author page, Attachment page and Tag page
Version 1.0.0 – October 11, 2010
* First release
What are customers saying?
- custom sidebars
- custom widget areas
- customize sidebars
- dynamic sidebars
- replace default sidebars
- translation support
- unlimited sidebars
- widgets in content
Was this useful?
Would you recommend this plugin summary to your friends?
Thank you for your feedback
Try these other plugins too...
Easy Slide-In is an easy marketing tool that allows you to create messages that slide…
Easy Social Share Buttons for WordPress is the best social sharing plugin on the market,…
Event Booking Pro Admin DEMO: username: demo password: demo Features Unlimited Events PayPal Integration Offline…
Manage your ads the easy way! The “WP PRO Advertising System” WordPress Plugin allows you…
Ultimate DJ Manager is a “Must-Have” wordpress plugin for DJs and producers. The plugin comes…
40+ button images buy, donate and subscribe functionality custom buttons with changeable price tags (see…
Form Maker is a user-friendly contact form builder that allows to create forms for any…
The most advanced WooCommerce Shipping plugin With WooCommerce Advanced Shipping you can create your own…
All Extensions / Payments / Off-Site / Sage Pay Sage Pay Developed by Andrew Benbow Sign Up Now Two great payment…