You can use this product as a fully featured html5 audio player (check Playlist version examples) or just to add background music to your website (check Minimal version examples)
You can customize this html5 audio player by changing the color for: player background, volume slider, timer, buffer, seekbar, song title, playlist background, playlist font and playlist item line separator. In this manner you have the possibility to integrate this audio player in any design.
The prebuilt controllers (play button, next track button etc.) come in black or white versions. Using the parameters you can select any color scheme for: player background, volume slider, timer, buffer, seekbar, song title, playlist background, playlist font and playlist item line separator. If needed, PSD files are included and you can change very easy the controllers, too.
You can set as visible or set as hidden, any element of the audio player according to your design and functionality needs: rewind button, play button, previous button, next button, mute button, volume slider, timer, buffer, seekbar, title section, playlist.
It is compatible with IOS and Android operating systems.
Option to automatically generate the player playlist from a folder which contains the MP3 files.
You can insert multiple audio players on your website or on the same page.
Over 35 options from where you can customize your player, including: autoplay, loop, initial volume, show/hide playlist, show/hide playlist on init & color parameters.
Once you’ve bought the product, you can download for free, from your account, all the updated versions.
Notes for IOS (restrictions imposed by Apple):
1. The autoplay will not work because IOS disables autoplay feature and it can’t be controlled from JS
2. Volume controllers will not work on IOS. You’ll have to adjust the volume with physical buttons of the mobile device.
If you need additional information don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. We’ll try to answer you as quickly as possible.
UPDATES / RELEASE LOG
***Version 2.9.3 Release Date: October 19, 2016
- bug fix: fixed a bug which appeared on IOS 10
***Version 2.9.2 Release Date: October 09, 2016
- code improvements for playlist display
***Version 2.9.1 Release Date: July 02, 2016
- code improvements
***Version 2.9 Release Date: June 26, 2016
- bug fix: fixed a bug regarding play button and seekbar
***Version 2.8.1 Release Date: June 23, 2016
- improvement to reading the folder feature
***Version 2.8 Release Date: April 23, 2016
- feature: option to automatically generate the player playlist by reading the folder which contains the MP3 files
***Version 2.7 Release Date: January 15, 2016
- feature: added the new Media Library selection window
***Version 2.6.1 Release Date: October 2, 2015
- improvements: CSS modification
***Version 2.6 Release Date: March 9, 2015
- bug fix: fixed the Initial Volume setting in back-end interface
***Version 2.5 Release Date: January 28, 2015
- bug fix: fixed IOS8 issues
***Version 2.4 Release Date: January 21, 2015
- bug fix: fixed a bug regarding shuffle option. The last item in the playlist was never selected
***Version 2.3.1 Release Date: November 12, 2014
- bug fix: fixed an auto-play bug which appeared on Firefox since FF 31.0
***Version 2.3 Release Date: October 16, 2014
- improvement: changed the css styles for jQuery-ui in admin interface
***Version 2.2 Release Date: July 16, 2014
- feature: optional parameters for the shortcode
***Version 2.1 Release Date: June 21, 2014
- bug fix: improved the cookie setting which was not working properly on some servers
***Version 2.0 Release Date: May 22, 2014
- feature: continuous playback
- feature: shuffle
- feature: optional shortcode parameters to load the audio file directly from the shortcode definition
- feature: optional shortcode parameters to load the audio file directly from the page/post custom fields
- improvement: new admin interface with ‘Preview Player’ option
***Version 1.2 Release Date: May 7, 2013
- feature: new 'Duplicate' feature in 'Manage Players' section.
***Version 1.1 Release Date: April 9, 2013
- feature: multiple instances on the same page
- feature: if one instance starts playing, the others will stop
***Version 1.0 Release Date: April 3, 2013
HTML5 Audio Player
html5 mp3 player
Was this useful?
Would you recommend this plugin summary to your friends?