Did you know?
- 🎖 Plugin ranks 1,734 amongst 50,000+ plugins.
- ❤️ Other plugins from this team are not picking up well. Proceed with caution.
- 🎂 This plugin celebrated it's 6th anniversary 8 months ago.
- $14.00 Price
- 780 Total Sales
- 4.19 Avg. Users Rating
- 47 Total Ratings
- 2013-03-19 Added
- 2016-02-15 Last Update
|1||Image Elevator for Wordpress||4.6||780||4.19|
|2||Download External Images In Posts||0.9||800+||4|
|3||Image Map Pro – Drag-and-drop Builder for Interactive Images – Lite||0.9||500+||3.3|
|5||Pexels: Free Stock Photos||0.9||1,000+||5|
|6||Highcompress Image Compressor||0.8||300+||5|
Have you wondered how many steps you need to do for adding an image into a wordpress post? For example, a screen snapshot? Or a region from Photoshop? Or a photo somewhere on your hard disk?
We bet you could add images more often and make your content more attractive if it doesn’t take so many time! If you write tutorials, reviews, news or just articles with a lot of photos, the Image Elevator plugin has been made exactly made for you.
Image Elevator for Wordpress allows you to paste images into the post editor directly from clipboard! In other words, you can paste images directly from your favorite graphical editors or from any screen capture programs. Just copy & paste. What’s more you can rename and compress images after pasting.
Paste Screenshots & Screen Clippings
If you write tutorial articles illustrated with screenshots, you know that making, processing, saving, uploading all these screenshots take a lot of time. With Image Elevator, you can make screenshots and paste them directly into the post editor in just matter of seconds!
We recommend you to use one of the following great programs which allow to make screenshots of the entire screen or a portion of the screen, edit and then copy them in clipboard: Jing, TinyTake, pixclip, Skitch, OneNote. Also by default operating systems provide users with some abilities to capture the screen.
Paste regions from your favorite Graphical Editor
If you often process images with a graphical editor before publishing them on your blog, Image Elevator will save you tons of time.
Remember which steps you need to do in order to add images to your posts after editing in a graphical editor: selecting a folder to save (1), typing a title (2), saving (3), opening the WP Media Library (4), selecting the folder where you have just saved image again (5), uploading (6).
With Image Elevator, you only need to select a region (1), copy & paste (2).
Copy images from other websites
All the most popular web browsers allow to copy selected images from a webpage into clipboard. Then you can paste them into your post by using Image Elevator. Please keep in mind the images in internet may be subject to copyright.
Paste local images stored on your PC (in Firefox only)
Firefox provides access to files, copied from the explorer, for web applications like Image Elevator. It’s the quickest way to add images from your PC into your posts.
Just call the context menu for the image you want to copy and select the item “Copy”. Then insert the image in the post editor.
Works in Visual and Text modes
You can use Image Elevator to paste images in the Text Mode as well as the Visual Mode.
Rename images with ease for better SEO
By default Wordpress doesn’t allow to change file names of the images in your posts. But the relevant filename of an image is good for SEO as well as the relevant headline.
Also if you paste an image from clipboard, it has a random name. Therefore we included a handy tool for renaming any images on your server.
Compress images on the fly
When you paste images, especially photos, they can be quite large and add extra loads on your website.
Turn on the compression feature, set the max allowed size for pasted images and forget about this problem. Your images will be automatically converted to jpeg with specified the quality value.
Browser CompatibilityThe most of the plugin features are available in all the major browsers (Chrome, Firefox, IE 11). Pasting local images stored on PC via clipboard is available in Firefox only.
What Our Customers Say
Need Support? We Got You CoveredAll of our plugins come with free support. We care about your plugin after purchase just as much as you do. We want to make your life easier and make you happy about choosing our plugins.
We have a help desk setup for our users, making it easy to fill out a ticket. We guarantee to respond to every inquiry within 1 business day (typical response time is 3 hours).
Change LogThe latest updates:
v.2.5.8 – 14 Feb 2016
- FIXED: A set of bugs.
v.2.5.7 – 24 Oct 2015
- FIXED: The conflict between the Image Elevator and Visual Composer.
- FIXED: The bug of removing new lines in FireFox when pasting text if the plugin is active.
- FIXED: The error “Unable to rename the image” if the multisite installation is used.
- IMPROVED: Support for FireFox.
v.2.5.3 – 7 Oct 2014
- FIXED: The Image Elevator dialog was overlapped by the TinyMCE toolbar in WP 4.0.
v.2.5.2 – 27 Aug 2014
- FIXED: Minor CSS issues.
- FIXED: ‘Fatal error: Call to undefined function mdir()’.
v.2.5.0 – 18 Aug 2014
- NEW: A new cute menu for quick changing the options of pasting images from clipboard (click the plugin icon above the post editor to open it).
- NEW: The option to resize pasted images on the fly.
- NEW: Options to add links and extra CSS classes.
- NEW: The plugin automatically adds the support for pasting images from clipboard for all wp editors on any page (including editors of content builder plugins).
v.2.0.2 – 7 Aug 2014
- FIXED: Minor bugs.
v.2.0.1 – 27 July 2014
- ADDED: The “How to use?” section.
- FIXED: The renaming feature (the plugin has not updated the title of the image in the Media Library).
v.2.0.0 – 24 Jul 2014
- FIXED: The issue of FireFox.
- ADDED: Support for direct copying & pasting files from PC in FireFox.
- ADDED: Support for IE11.
- REMOVED: The drag & drop feature (obsoleted).
v.1.8.9 – 03 Feb 2014
- FIXED: The “undefined function factory_filename_without_ext” bug.
v.1.8.8 – 27 Jan 2014
- FIXED: The conflict of the Image Elevator plugin and the WordPress SEO Plugin by Yoast plugin.
- FIXED: A bug of pasting plain text in Chrome.
- FIXED: A bug when it’s not possible to paste images in FireFox v22+
- FIXED: A bug of not being able to activate a license key manually.
- IMPROVED: Performance optimization.
Important: We have updated our server API. Please re-verify your license key after downloading the update, otherwise the plugin will not work.
v.1.8.0 – 10 Apr 2013
- NEW: We have updated our API to make the plugins more better by providing more linked services in future. We tried to make it smoothly and many people even will not notice it.
Important: Recommend to re-verify your license key after updating. Please read this note.
v.1.7.6 – 05 Apr 2013
- FIXED: The bug of incorrect processing empty images that are pasted from Photoshop.
v.1.7.5 – 04 Apr 2013
- NEW: Common improvements of performance.
v.1.7.1 – 02 Apr 2013
- FIXED: The bug in the Media Library after renaming images.
v.1.7.0 – 2 Apr 2013
The plugin was renamed to OnePress Image Elevator.
Don’t forget to activate the plugin again after auto updating!
- NEW: An ability of renaming images on the server directly in the post editor.
- NEW: An ability of compressing images pasted from clipboard on the fly.
- NEW: Settings page was added for configuring the plugin.
- FIXED: The bug of pasting html tags in the latest version of FireFox when the plugin is activated.
v.1.5.0 – 27 Mar 2013 – MAJOR UPDATES
We have added the most wanted feature, the ability to drag & drop local images from your computer directly into the post editor! It extends the list of the supported browsers. Now the following browsers can be used: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, IE10, Opera.
v.1.0.0 – 19 Mar 2013
- insert images
- paste images
- paste images from clipboard
Was this useful?
Would you recommend this plugin summary to your friends?
Thank you for your feedback
Try these other plugins too...
Please note that WordPress theme that being used in preview is CleverCourse WordPress theme. It’s…
Ultimate DJ Manager is a “Must-Have” wordpress plugin for DJs and producers. The plugin comes…
Advanced WooCommerce Reporting System Plugin WooCommerce Advance Reporting System plugin is a comprehensive and the…
WooCommerce Wholesale Prices – v2.1.6 Now Available – Please update! Fully tested and compatible with…
Search & Replace data in your database with WordPress admin, replace domains/URLs of your WordPress installation.
This all-in-one SEO plugin gives you control over meta titles & descriptions, open graph, auto-linking, rich-snippets, 404 monitoring, siloing &am …
All Extensions / Marketing / Email / Follow Ups Follow Ups Developed by WooCommerce Keep customers, students and prospects engaged with…
All Extensions / Enhancements / Cart and Checkout Features / WooCommerce One Page Checkout WooCommerce One Page Checkout Developed by Prospress…