Did you know?
- 🎖 Plugin ranks 9,322 amongst 50,000+ plugins.
- 🎂 This plugin celebrated it's 8th anniversary 4 months ago.
- $16.00 Price
- 1,140 Total Sales
- 4.33 Avg. Users Rating
- 45 Total Ratings
- 2012-08-11 Added
- 2015-02-04 Last Update
|1||Opt-In Content Locker for WordPress||5||1,140||4.33|
|2||Local Business Schema||0.3||2||0|
|3||Contact Form 7 – Hidden Widget||0|
|4||Contact Form 7 Active Campaign||0|
|5||Contact Form 7 Gated Content||0|
|6||Youtube Subscribe Link Locker||0|
|7||Multilist Subscribe for Sendy||0|
Opt-In Content Locker is a plugin that allows to lock important content on your WordPress website and display it for subscribed users only. All you need to do is to wrap protected content with shortcodes
[optinlocker]...[/optinlocker]. If people want to view this content they must submit their name/email. After submission all locked content become visible. Very simple workflow. All submitted data is saved in database or/and can be re-submitted to MailChimp, AWeber, GetResponse, iContact, Campaign Monitor, Mad Mimi, Benchmark, Sendy and MyMail. All saved data can be exported as CSV-file to be used with any other newsletter systems. Opt-In Content Locker is a perfect way to extend functionality of your website.
- Modern and secure opt-in form: CSS3 AJAX-driven opt-in form.
- Lock important content: don’t display important content until user submitted contact details.
- Remember subscribed visitors: plugin remembers users who already subscribed the page (using cookie).
- Regular locker mode: content is completely hidden until user submitted contact details.
- MailChimp supported: contact details can be submitted to MailChimp through their API.
- iContact supported: contact details can be submitted to iContact through their API.
- GetResponse supported: contact details can be submitted to GetResponse through their API.
- Campaign Monitor supported: contact details can be submitted to Campaign Monitor through their API.
- AWeber supported: contact details can be submitted to AWeber through their API.
- Mad Mimi supported: contact details can be submitted to Mad Mimi through their API.
- Benchmark supported: contact details can be submitted to Benchmark through their API.
- Sendy supported: contact details can be submitted to Sendy through their API.
- MyMail supported: contact details can be submitted to MyMail.
- WYSIWYG editor: edit content of subscribe box with visual editor.
- Accept shortcodes: Insert any shortcodes inside of subscribe box.
- CSV Export: all data can be exported as CSV-file to be used with any newsletter systems.
- Terms & Conditions supported: enable or disable terms and conditions for opt-in form.
Shortcode driven: wrap protected content with shortcodes
- Google/Universal Analytics event tracker supported: track “show” and “subscribe” events [BETA].
- Easy to install: install and activate the plugin as any other plugins.
- Translation ready: plugin might be translated to any language.
- WordPress Best Practices: no any alerts from Plugin Check and WP_DEBUG.
Front End FunctionalityThe best way to understand the idea of Opt-In Content Locker is to see live example. Click “Live Preview” or visit demo link. On “Live Preview” website you can subscribe and then view locked content.
- Install and activate the plugin like you do with any other plugins. Once activated, it will create a menu “Opt-In Locker” in left side column in the admin area.
- Click left side menu “Opt-In Locker >>> Settings” and do required settings. Set locker mode, e-mail template, autoresponder parameters, etc.
- Go to any post/page edit page and wrap locked content with shortcodes
[optinlocker]...[/optinlocker]. This shortcode is replaced by opt-in form automatically.
That’s it! Enjoy using the plugin.
SupportIf you have problems regarding using the plugin, please contact me and I’ll help you.
- campaign monitor
- mad mimi
Was this useful?
Would you recommend this plugin summary to your friends?
Thank you for your feedback
Try these other plugins too...
The Social Commerce plugin enables you to convert your WordPress eCommerce website in to a…
Easy Slide-In is an easy marketing tool that allows you to create messages that slide…
Manage your ads the easy way! The “WP PRO Advertising System” WordPress Plugin allows you…
Mapplic is the #1 custom map WordPress plugin on the web. Create responsive maps using…
SUMO Reward Points is a Complete WooCommerce Loyalty Reward Points System. Reward your Customers using…
A powerful web to print solution which helps your customers design or customize logos, shirts,…
The USPS Shipping Method plugin for WooCommerce will get real-time rates from the UPS API.…
Easy to use WordPress slider plugin. Create SEO-optimized responsive slideshows with Nivo Slider, Flex Slider, Coin Slider and Responsive Slides.
Breadcrumb NavXT, the successor to the popular WordPress plugin Breadcrumb Navigation XT, was written from the ground up to be better than its ancesto …