Did you know?
- 🎖 Plugin ranks 6,392 amongst 50,000+ plugins.
- 🎂 This plugin is going to celebrate it's 9th anniversary after 2 months.
- $23.00 Price
- 4,440 Total Sales
- 4.46 Avg. Users Rating
- 274 Total Ratings
- 2012-05-03 Added
- 2016-09-28 Last Update
|1||Sidebar & Widget Manager for WordPress||5||4,440||4.46|
|2||Lightweight Sidebar Manager||1.4||20,000+||4.4|
|4||Frontend Dashboard Templates||1.1||600+||5|
|5||WP Page Templates||1.1||1,000+||3.5|
|6||Page Sidebar for Twenty Seventeen||1||2,000+||4|
Get full control over Layouts, Page Content, Sidebars and Widgets
- Custom Responsive page layouts – widgetize a page, drop widgets in page content area
- Drag and drop OTW Grid Manager – build responsive layouts in seconds!
- Vertical or Horizontal widgets alignment
- Replace any theme sidebar with a custom one on any set of pages
- Unlimited custom sidebars
- Sticky sidebars and widgets
- Widget visibility – display any widget on or hide it from any page
- Supports any kind of content Pages, Page templates, Posts, Categories, Tags, Archives, Custom post types, Taxonomies, Post type archives, WordPress service pages – home, front, 404, search, etc.
- OTW Content Sidebars – add custom sidebars in content for pages and posts
- WPML plugin support – display sidebars and widgets based on Language
- WooCommerce plugin support – woo pages, products, categories, tags
- bbPress plugin support – bbPress pages, forums, topics, topic tags
- BuddyPress plugin support – Activity and Members pages
- User roles – Display sidebars and widgets based on User role
- Optimized performance for large WP installations
- Designed to fit into the core WordPress design
- Easy and intuitive administration
- No coding required
Custom responsive page layouts – Widgetizing pagesAdding widgets on pages is a very flexible way to build your own unique page layout. Your layours will be responsive. Easy, fun, no coding!
- Create as many custom sidebars as you need
- Create a new page
- Create your responsive column layout – few clicks with the OTW Grid Manager
- Insert the new sidebars in the columns
- Go to Appearance -> Widgets and drop some widgets in your new sidebars
You can read more on Widgetizing pages by using the OTW Grid Manager – the process, screenshots, video.
Vertical and Horizontal widget alignment
This is the default WordPress widget alignment. The widgets in sidebars (widget areas) with vertical alignment are arranged in a column bellow each other.
The widgets in sidebars (widget areas) with horizontal alignment will be arranged in a row next to each other (lined up on the same line). Such widget areas are fluid and very flexible. The widget area width will be equally divided between all widgets in this widget area. Horizontal alignement is usually used on widgetized pages.
Replace existing theme sidebars with custom ones.Display relevant content on your pages. You can now replace an existing sidebar (widget area) with a custom sidebar for one or group of pages, templates, posts, custom post types, taxonomies, etc (any combination). The content of the new sidebar will be displayed on the exact same spot as the one you select to replace only for those pages you selected. You can also easily make your sidebar a Sticky sidebar so the content in the sidebar stays visible even when the user scrolls down the page.
- Create a custom sidebar
- Choose which sidebar to replace
- Choose where to display the custom sidebar – any set of pages, templates, posts, custom post types, taxonomies, etc.
- Go to your Appearance -> Widgets and drop some widgets in your new sidebar
Widgets visibility – complete controlEvery widget can now be display on or hidden from one or few pages, templates, posts, custom post types, taxonomies, etc (any combination). It works with all widgets – WordPress default and any custom added widget.
- Go to Appearance -> Widgets
- Every widget has a button named Set Visibility
- Choose where is the widget displayed on or hidden from
OTW Content SidebarsAdd custom sidebars on the left and right of the content of your pages and posts. This works best in full width page templates. We have such template included if your theme does not have it.
Content sidebars can be set up for all pages and these settings can be overriden for each page individually.
Those sidebars can be easily made Sticky sidebars so the content in those sidebars stay visible even when the user scrolls down the page.
Add a sidebar in a page template fileAlthough it requires a little coding knowledge it is still very simple. Use the shortcode of the sidebar you’d like to add and the WordPress function do_shortcode.
If you are a ThemeForest theme authorInclude this item in your themes and give your users full control over page layout, sidebars and widget visibility. All you need is 1 extended license for each theme you put on the market and permission from the author which you get by writing us: http://themeforest.net/user/OTWthemes#contact
Interface and Performance optimizations
- Fits well into the core WordPress design
- Optimized performance for large WP installations
- Ajax based operations so you don’t have to wait on pages to refresh
- Filters in the listings – search, total selected, select/dis-select all, show all selected/dis-selected, order options, pagination
- Content types are grouped
Testimonialsruchri DigitalDigg adoralinksis Pal2Pal Buddercup dotins SBD CanCars
SupportGot a question or an issue? Please email us via our user page contact form here. We will get back to you as soon as possible!
UpdatesIf you have any suggestions on how to improve this item please let us know! We will seriously consider any suggestion and add it to item’s update list.
RatingIf you like this item please consider rating it as a way of supporting consistent improvements.
Note: If you are rating below 5 stars, please contact us. We’ll try to do our best to assist or fix all your points of criticisms.
Change logVersion 3.21 (28.09.2016)
- Fixed: force scrolls for the tb window
- Fixed: widget saving issue
- Updated: Wordpress 4.5 compatibility
- Updated: OTW core componets update
- Updated: Post type check
- Added: Duplicate sidebar option
- Added: custom css area in plugin options
- Added: Margin from top setting for Sticky sidebars
- Updated: Old grid disabled
- Added: Custom class for sidebars
- Updated: Optimization on calling shortcodes
- Fixed: BuddyPress pages selection
- Updated: bbpress minor updates
- Updated: enable OTW Content Sidebars for CPT
- Fixed: Visibility tabs posts pagination
- Fixed: widget area drag and drop issue with call before and after widget in admin
- Added: Disable Sticky sidebars when certain id/class is reached
- Added: Sticky Widgets
- Added: Disable Sticky widgets when certain id/class is reached
Version 3.10 (04.03.2015)
- Added: Sticky sidebars for OTW content sidebars and replaced theme sidebars
- Added: Full compatibility with Popping Sidebars and Widgets plugin
- Fixed: OTW Grid Manager for custom post types
- Fixed: Popup buttons css fixes
- Fixed: Horizontal widget alignment for sidebars
- Updated: Remove global object style definition
- Added: Theme sidebars can now be inserted in your OTW Grid Manager grids
- Added: Sidebars that replace sidebars can now be inserted in your OTW Grid Manager grids
- Added: Copy sidebar shortcode from OTW Grid Manger, Copy column with all content, Copy row with all content – then you can paste it in Page editor, template file, or elsewhere
- Added: Visible/Invisible everywhere – new option in widget and sidebar visibility settings
- Added: New option to exclude posts in All posts from category/tag tabs for both sidebars and widgets
- Fixed: Metabox arrows for WP 3.8.2 and up
- Fixed: Tinymce plugin to work with the editor for WP 3.9 and up
- Updated: Add json column check
- Updated: Enable old grid option to false by default
- Updated: Change button class name
- Updated: Live reload of shortcode object
- Added: Spanish translation by Maria Ramos from Webhostinghub.com
- Updated: replace deprecated functions
- Updated: Grid Manager – no content wrapping where not needed
- Added: options to show/hide Grid Manager and Content Sidebars metaboxes in page/post
- Updated: minor grid css changes
- Updated: WordPress 3.6 support
- Added: drag & drop Grid Manager – build custom responsive layouts
- Added: OTW Content Sidebars – add custom sidebars to pages and posts
- Added: filter options in add/edit sidebars and widget visibility
- Updated: faster and nicer interface in add/edit sidebars and widget visibility
- Updated: custom post type bbpress items better selection
- Added: Widget visibility settings for inserted sidebars in page/post content editor and template files
- Added: BuddyPress plugin support – Activity and Members pages
- Update: WPML plugin translated and not translated languages display
- Update: WPML plugin function registration verification
- Update: few minor updates
- Added: bbPress plugin support – bbPress pages, forums, topics, topic tags
- Added: WooCommerce full support – woo pages, products, categories, tags
- Added: Author archives filter
- Fixed: WPML plugin – display sidebars and widgets based on Language – all pages fixed
- Added: All posts from custom taxonomy
- Added: WPML plugin – display sidebars and widgets based on Language
- Added: Display sidebars and widgets based on User role
- Added: All posts from tag – filters for sidebars and widgets
- Added: Number of items to show in lists – in options
- Added: Filter notes in the lists
- Updated: js variable selection
- Added: .po files – the plugin is localization ready
- Added: Performance optimizations: filters in set widget visibility
- Update: Horizontal widget alignment new div wrap
- Fixed: CSS issues with WooCommerce
- Added: Performance optimizations: filters in add/edit sidebars pages, posts, taxonomies lists
- Added: Doc lines in widget visibility
- Updated: Widgetize pages interface improvements, notifications, error messages
- Updated: Widget visibility enabled by default
- Added: text domain
- Fixed: path for documentation icons in set widget visibility
- Fixed: add sidebar interface in chrome
- Added: Easy column interface for Widgetizing Pages
- Added: Performance optimizations on large wp installations
- Updated: Sidebar replacement functionality
- Added: All posts from category filter
- Added: Notifications on activation/deactivation
- Fixed: WordPress 3.4 widget visibility support
- Added: Few filters
- Added: shortcode column in the sidebars list
- Fixed: few typos
- Fixed: some white space
- Added: Set all visible/ all invisible in widgets visibility section
- Added: Item filter in widgets visibility section
- content sidebars
- create custom sidebars
- custom responsive layout
- custom widget areas
- Drag drop
- dynamic sidebars
- relevant content
- replace default sidebars
- sidebar manager
- widget area
- widget manager
- widgetized page
- widgets in content
- widgets visibility
Was this useful?
Would you recommend this plugin summary to your friends?
Thank you for your feedback
Try these other plugins too...
Simple Weather is a beautiful weather plugin, which displays the current weather via shortcodes or…
Present your Blog posts in so many ways Sometimes WordPress themes come with very limited…
WooCommerce Product Filter 5.9.3 WooCommerce Product Filter is all in one filter for every shop!…
WORDPRESS CALENDAR IMPORTANT NOTICE Please never update the calendar automaticlly from your Wordpress installation since…
WooCommerce Quickview WooCommerce Quickview allows you to quickly view and purchase any product in your…
What is this? Yellow Pencil is a visual Style Editor WordPress plugin that you can…
Photo Gallery is a powerful image gallery plugin with a list of advanced options for…
Fully featured event registration management including recurring events, locations management, calendar, Google map integration, booking management
All Extensions / Payments / Direct / Authorize.Net CIM Authorize.Net CIM Developed by SkyVerge Information & Requirements This Authorize.net CIM integration…