Timetable for music festivals, seminars, business events and even sport events! Built for Wordpress on jquery and php, this timetable is the ultimate, unique solution for an attractive and easy way to show visitors your events. The data can be updated using an easy admin panel while the php makes sure that everything will be search engine optimized. The timetable can be printed by your visitors and turns into a comprehensive list. Skins make it easy to adjust this timetable to any existing website.
New in Version 2.0
Create multi-day events and timetable’s! Import & Export your timetables to CSV, which makes it super fast to add a large amount of events and locations by editing the file in Excel. Use a friendly editor to edit event descriptions, and place html inside. Preview your timetables in the admin before adding them to pages.
NEW! Multi-day Events & Timetables!
NEW! Import & Export to .csv
NEW! Revamped Admin Panel
Select a program to print.
Built on jQuery & CSS3.
Colorbox for printing (optional) , images and youtube.
A must have for all event based websites. We made this Timetable in partnership with Ceasar Feijen. Together with his youtube app both these scripts are a great addition to any event website.
2.3.1 (22 Mar 2014)
* Updated back-end styling for new Wordpress UI
* Fixed bug where time wasn't correctly linked to grid
* Fixed bug with empty event and location titles
* Fixed styling issue on export page with no timetables
2.2.0 (4 Aug 2013)
* Added full mobile touchscreen scrolling support!
* Added button to duplicate entire locations with events
* Added button to duplicate events
* Improved scrolling on laptop touchpads
* Fixed WP 3.6 bug where tabs weren't selected in admin
2.1.0 (Jun 15 2013)
* Fixed bug where event time's were shown incorrectly when set to 24-hour format
2.0.2 (Apr 10 2013)
* Fixed bug where users where unable to edit location title's and subtitle's
2.0.1 (Jan 28 2013)
* Fixed small bug with multi-day timetables
2.0.0 (Jan 25 2013)
* Added multi-day events and timetables
* Added CSV import & export
* Completely changed admin panel
* Added WYSIWYG to event description & you can now put HTML in event descriptions
* Added preview button in admin
* Plugin doesn't rely on the XML timetable anymore, and is now up to twice as fast!
1.4.0 (Sep 10 2012)
* Fixed bug where HTML code was outputted as text
1.2.0 (Mar 15 2012)
* Added option to choose between 12-hour and 24-hour time format
1.1.0 (Feb 8 2012)
* Fixed bug where paragraphs weren't rendered in event descriptions
* Fixed bug for installations with different database table prefixes
1.0.1 (Jan 11 2012)
* Added support for Greek characters
* Fixed undefined function bug for some servers
1.0.0 (Jan 9 2012)
* First version
Was this useful?
Would you recommend this plugin summary to your friends?