Did you know?
- 🎖 Plugin ranks 1,177 amongst 50,000+ plugins.
- 🎂 This plugin celebrated it's 4th anniversary 5 months ago.
- $19.00 Price
- 330 Total Sales
- 4.21 Avg. Users Rating
- 14 Total Ratings
- 2015-03-14 Added
- 2016-06-30 Last Update
|1||5sec Google Maps PRO||5||904||4.54|
|2||Splash Screen Pro for WordPress||4.6||565||4.83|
|3||Age Verifier for WordPress||4.6||511||4.43|
|4||Super Carousel - Responsive Wordpress Plugin||4.3||2,187||4.35|
|5||UBER Google Maps for WordPress||4.3||330||4.21|
|6||CommentPress - Ajax Comments, Insert, Edit and Delete Comments for WP||3.6||430||4.40|
|7||Visual Sidebar Editor||3.5||363||4.65|
UBER Google Maps for WordPress
100+ Built-in Styles
Uber Google Maps comes with more than 100 styles to choose from. Find the colors that match your website perfectly, or create a custom style with a third-party editor.
Give your users the option to enter fullscreen mode. They will thank you for it!
Uber Google Maps supports more than 50 languages. Pretty much every language that is supported by the Google Maps API.
If your site is responsive, you can’t go wrong with Uber Google Maps. It has an option to be responsive, or “flexible width”.
1.0.13 – June 28, 2016
- Added an API Key to the plugin, because of the changes from Google.
1.0.12 – Jan 25, 2015
- Added the “uncompressed” folder in the main zip, which accidentally disappeared in the last few versions.
1.0.11 – Jan 25, 2015
- Added support for Unicode characters.
- Various minor bug fixes.
1.0.10 – Jan 21, 2015
- Reorganized folder structure for easier debugging from the WP Dashboard.
1.0.9 – Dec 11, 2015
- Minor bug fixes.
1.0.8 – Oct 06, 2015
- The web address field in the info window contents is now a clickable link.
1.0.7 – May 12, 2015
- Fixed a bug introduced in the previous version which could cause the map to not display in the page.
1.0.6 – May 8, 2015
- Added an option in the Editor to disable loading the Google Maps API. This is necessary to support other plugins which use the Maps API.
- If “Load Google Maps API” is checked, the plugin will now try to load the Maps API regardless of if it’s already loaded or not.
- Fixed a bug that added slashes (\\”) to html content in an info window.
1.0.5 – April 25, 2015
- Fixed a bug that would prevent the map from displaying if there were other widgets using the google API on the same page.
1.0.4 – April 25, 2015
- Fixed a bug that would prevent the map from displaying if there were line breaks in the “content” field of an info window.
1.0.3 – April 21, 2015
- Added an option to disable the mouse wheel.
1.0.2 – April 1, 2015
- Fixed an which could cause the editor not to load in some server configurations.
1.0.1 – March 30, 2015
- Fixed an error which was causing incompatibility with an older version of PHP.
- custom pin
Was this useful?
Would you recommend this plugin summary to your friends?
Thank you for your feedback
Try these other plugins too...
Want a nifty, cutting-edge, retina-ready, responsive html5 audio player for your site ? ZoomSounds is…
Tap into Facebook’s 600 million plus users now with the hottest Facebook traffic plugin. Facebook…
A new, fast and easy way to add beautiful, retina ready icons to your site!…
Easy Slide-In is an easy marketing tool that allows you to create messages that slide…
Intense – Shortcodes and Site Builder for WordPress – Version 2.8.4 is now live! Intense…
Two Form Layouts Set Redirect URL After Login Unlimited Color Styles Login Widget Documented All…
The Reviewer WordPress Plugin allows you to insert reviews and comparison tables inside your WordPress…
How it works? This plugin allows you to show the last photos of an Instagram…
All Extensions / Store Management / Accounting / Xero Xero Developed by WooCommerce Integrate your WooCommerce store with your Xero account…