Help you to add hotspot icon with tooltip in a image for the Visual Composer.
Note: you can get this add-on from Visual Composer Extensions All In One. You do not have to purchase again if you purchased the All In One package before. And it’s recommended to purchase the All In One package which will contain other extension in the future update:
Quick video demo, how this add-on works (after version 1.2, you can drag the icon to update it’s position in the frontend editor):
Oct 14 2015
- Compatible with upcoming Visual Composer 4.8
Oct 5 2015 (version 1.5)
- Compatible with Visual Composer 4.7
- Add start number option for the number dot.
- Add display which hotspot by default option, and the display all by default option.
July 6 2015 (version 1.4)
- Make it compatible with Visual Composer 4.6
Dec 9 2014
- Add number and Font Awesome icon option for the hotspot.
- Update the backend icon.
- Fix tooltip content parse bug.
- Now user can drag the hotspot icon to update it's position in the frontend editor, see the Youtube video demo for more information.
- Add pulse animaiton for the hotspot icon, now the pulse support white, gray, red, green,
- Add the hotspot circle dot color option.
You can customize each hotspot icon’s postion easily in the Visual Composer Frontend editor.
Responsive and retina ready.
Hotspot icon support any kind of color.
Tooltip support any kind of content, like a image or video.