Did you know?
- 🎖 Plugin ranks 10,996 amongst 50,000+ plugins.
- 🎂 This plugin is going to celebrate it's 6th anniversary after 4 months.
- $20.00 Price
- 2,273 Total Sales
- 4.24 Avg. Users Rating
- 66 Total Ratings
- 2013-11-05 Added
- 2016-10-06 Last Update
|1||WooCommerce Quick Export Plugin||4.7||2,273||4.24|
|2||WooCommerce Car/Parts Filter Plugin||3.6||589||4.36|
|3||Weebly to WordPress Import Plugin||1.8||143||3.86|
|4||Friendly Manual Order Processing for WP E-Commerce||1.8||84||3.88|
|5||WooCommerce File Sharing & Message After Checkout||1.6||44||0|
|6||Woocommerce Similar Category Products Widget||1.5||22||0|
|7||Woocommerce Advanced Export||1.4||36||0|
WooCommerce Export Plugin : export woocommerce order and customer and coupons to csv and to excel xls
Export WooCommerce orders, customers and coupons to .csv with WooCommerce Quick Export Plugin. Now compatible with WooCommerce 2.6+ and WordPress 4.6+
The default orders csv / excel export is what you get right after the minute plugin installation : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoNeeRkio6I8dDByMEFBNjB4QW9iblRTOExzVTBFa2c&usp=sharing
WooCommerce Quick Export Plugin gives you the ability to export into CSV file all your WooCommerce customers and WooCommerce orders in just one click. A great way to analyse more easily your store activity or transfer the data in another software.
After plugin installation you can access the export tool dashboard from the WooCommerce > Reports native menu. The plugin will add two new tabs. “Quick Export” and “Automated Export”
How to export WooCommerce customers :
Get accurate data from your customer including email address and sales statistics. This is a great tool for specific emailing actions.
There are four pre-configured sets of data when exporting customers. You need to select at least one. For each sets of data their are corresponding columns for your upcoming csv file.
Here’s the list :
User identity will extract the following fields :
user_registered, user_login, user_email
Billing informations will extract the following fields :
billing_first_name, billing_last_name, billing_company, billing_address_1, billing_address_2, billing_city, billing_postcode, billing_country, billing_state, billing_email, billing_phone
Shipping informations will extract the following fields :
shipping_first_name, shipping_last_name, shipping_company, shipping_address_1, shipping_address_2, shipping_city, shipping_postcode, shipping_country, shipping_state
Sales statistics will compute and add to your csv file the following columns :
Where nb_order is total number of completed orders made by the customer and amount_total sums each completed orders made by the customer.
If you want to export customers data only for a specific period of time, you can specify start and end date using the two dedicated field. To select the desired date just click on the field to popup the calendar and select one day. You can’t select a day in the future. You don’t have to specify two dates.
During customers export, the date filter filters the data based on registration date of users. Orders data concerning each customers will be selected within these two bounds.
Exporting Orders :
Get WooCommerce reports in csv to make greats offline analysis, statistics and much more. Every field of any order can be exported or just few of them for easy readability. You decide !
The plugin will automatically lists all available order status in your WooCommerce installation. Native status and optionally extra status developed by yourself or third-party plugins. Note that status without any order won’t be displayed. The number beside each status represents the actual number of orders stored in the database.
Almost every fields from each order will be available in the CSV files :
‘id’, ‘status’, ‘order_date’, ‘billing_first_name’, ‘billing_last_name’, ‘billing_company’, ‘billing_address_1’, ‘billing_address_2’,’billing_city’, ‘billing_postcode’, ‘billing_country’, ‘billing_state’, ‘billing_email’, ‘billing_phone’, ‘shipping_first_name’, ‘shipping_last_name’, ‘shipping_company’, ‘shipping_address_1’, ‘shipping_address_2’, ‘shipping_city’, ‘shipping_postcode’, ‘shipping_state’, ‘shipping_country’, ‘customer_note’, ‘shipping_method_title’, ‘payment_method_title’, ‘order_discount’, ‘cart_discount’, ‘order_tax’, ‘order_shipping’, ‘order_shipping_tax’, ‘order_total’, ‘order_tax_detail’, ‘completed_date’
If you want to export orders data only for a specific period of time, you can specify start and end date using the two dedicated field. To select the desired date just click on the field to popup the calendar and select one day. You can’t select a day in the future. You don’t have to specify two dates.
Five filters are available for developers to manipulate default behavior of the plugin :
wqep_included_user_identity_keys_filter (an array of keys used against the customer object). These fields will be used and included in your csv files when “User identity” is checked in the Customer Export Screen.
wqep_included_billing_information_keys_filter (an array of keys used against the customer object). These fields will be used and included in your csv files when “Billing Informations” is checked in the Customer Export Screen.
wqep_included_shipping_information_keys_filter (an array of keys used against the customer object). These fields will be used and included in your csv files when “Shipping Informations” is checked in the Customer Export Screen.
wqep_included_order_keys_filter (an array of keys used against the order object). These fields will be used and included in your csv files when you are exporting orders.
wqep_status_for_user_activity_filter (an array of order_status used when calculating user activity in the export users panel). Default is array(‘completed’).
Automated Export :
By programming automated export (in the dedicated tab) you can add cron task to tell WooCommerce to send by email customer and / or order export.
For instance, you can receive every day, all orders from the day, every day. Or create for your boss an automated monthly report i will be able to open in Excel.
We recommend you to use Open Office rather than Excel to import your CSV file.
More plugin for WooCommerce in our collection
– automatic updater
– Memory improvement at loading
- Add a filter on scheduled settings
- New filter qwep_data_to_repeat
– Remove line breaks in the order note
– Filters to translate column names
– Support of multiple shipping address
– Show order item meta in the help tab
– Allow serialized data to be exported via filter
– Allow total custom filter for product
– Update notification in back-end
- improve memory usage in panel display, that caused some blank screens
- WC 2.2 : correct display of the order status
- Filter on the customer role : http://pastebin.com/NgWCVSDi
- Support of WooCommerce 2.2
WooCommerce export v2.0.3
- Handling safe mode
- Adding a filter to handle custom column data
- Adding utf-16 Excel support including Chinese
- Fixing a bug in automated export (export parameters were ignored)
WooCommerce export v2.0.2
- Adding coupon description
- Handeling order item meta
- Adding list of meta useable in filters in help panel
WooCommerce export v2.0.1
- Correcting a major bug in coupon export
- New feature (major) : scheduled exports
- New feature (major) : adding coupon usage export
- New feature (minor) : checkbox to export a product by line
- Several bug fixes / improvements :
– removing deprecated mysql_real_escape_string
– correcting a bug on quote escaping
– adding line price (with and without taxes)
– add filters on products default attributes
– use filters on default columns which couldn’t be removed
– adding a key to export firstname and lastname in the same column
WooCommerce export v18.104.22.168 :
- Bug fix for shipping method title which was empty since WooCommerce 2.1
WooCommerce export v22.214.171.124
- Bug fix for tax column when no taxes
WooCommerce export v1.4.1 :
- Better support for separator field (support separators like tabulation (t))
WooCommerce export v1.4
- Order export : adding shipping country and customer note by default
- Order export : adding a filter to add product’s post_metas to detail of each product
WooCommerce export v1.3 :
- Support for WooCommerce 2.1 update.
- Both 2.0.x and 2.1 are now supported
WooCommerce export v1.2
-Order export now includes coupons names and coupons amount used in each order.
WooCommerce export v1.1
-Order export now includes SKU, ITEM TITLE, ITEM QUANTITY
- post meta
- woocommerce automatic export
- woocommerce csv
- woocommerce csv export
- wooCommerce export
- woocommerce orders export
- woocommerce scheduled export
- woocommerce store exporter
Was this useful?
Would you recommend this plugin summary to your friends?
Thank you for your feedback
Try these other plugins too...
An events calendar system with multiple views, upcoming events widget, color-coded categories, recurrence, and import/export…
Bookly — awesome appointment booking and scheduling solution, 10,000+ satisfied business owners agree. Simple setup…
PRESENTATION Easily sell any customized services & products creating your own flat and responsive cost…
Latest Version: 11.06.2013 – v1.6. Check the changelog CSS3 Vertical Web Pricing Tables For WordPress…
Shipping Details Plugin is a Wordpress Plugin which allows the WooCommerce Plugin Users to enter…
Parallax Gravity – Landing Page Builder Parallax Gravity is a WordPress plugin that allows you…
WooCommerce Export Plugin : export woocommerce order and customer and coupons to csv and to…
All Extensions / Product Type / Chained Products Chained Products Developed by StoreApps Offering a bundle of your products…
All Extensions / Enhancements / Product Page Features / Gravity Forms Product Add-ons Gravity Forms Product Add-ons Developed by Lucas Stark…