Did you know?
- 👷🏻 This plugin is actively maintained and contributors are really committed to it!
- 🎖 Plugin ranks 9,509 amongst 50,000+ plugins.
- 📥 Umm.. Very few new users pick this plugin...
- 👍🏾 This plugin has not yet gained popularity. May still be useful though.
- ❤️ Other plugins from this team are not picking up well. Proceed with caution.
- 👨👨👧👧 One man show!! Only a single contributor for this plugin.
- 📢 Aweful or Awesome?? 90 total updates and 90 in just last 12 months. That's a lot!
- 🎂 This plugin is going to celebrate it's 3rd anniversary after 3 months.
- 700+ Active Installs
- 4.4 Avg. Users Rating
- 7 Total Ratings
- 10,278 Total Downloads
- 2016-08-13 Added
- 90 Releases in 12 Months
- 2017-05-12 Last Update
- 1.2.25 Current Version
|1||WordPress Backup and Migrate Plugin – Backup Guard||5||70,000+||4.5|
|3||Backup And Restore||1.3||23||5.00|
|4||Accu Auto Backup||1.2||20+||4.7|
|7||WP Backup Manager||0.8||40+||5|
Darwin Backup is the ultimate backup, restoration and cloning tool for non-techies.
There are many backup plugins but restoration has never been this simple, easy, or reliable until now. Darwin Backup is designed to make the restore process as easy as one click and, in most cases, you don’t need even know what your FTP, mysql credentials or directory location. Just point your browser to the link Darwin Backup provides you with, authorize yourself using your WordPress administrator credentials and click ‘Login’ and click ‘Restore’.
WARNING: FileZilla is known to break downloaded archives ! Read more on this in the FAQ below
- No techincal knowledge required.
- Backup and restore WPEngine.com-hosted sites
- Backup and restore sites on the hostings where exec(), passthrough() and pcntl* functions are disabled
- Backup sites of any size
- Scheduled backups support
- Backup both files and database
- Restore directly to to the server, or over FTP
- Intercepts upgrade and makes backup before upgrade (optionally)
Most of the users will be able to recover w/o any knowledge about their WordPress setup at all. For the rest, we really try to auto-detect as much as we can, however:
- with some unusual setups, you might need to know your FTP credentials.
- when cloning, you will need to know mysql credentials, and, rarely, FTP credentials.
Please let us know if you have trouble restoring at https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/darwin-backup
- back up
Was this useful?
Would you recommend this plugin summary to your friends?
Thank you for your feedback
Try these other plugins too...
What’s iLightBox? iLightBox allows you to easily create the most beautiful responsive overlay windows using…
Latest Version: 04.08.2014 – v2.6. Check the changelog CSS3 Accordions For WordPress is a WordPress…
Give your customers the simplest buying experience with Klarna and achieve amazing checkout conversions
About Add custom CSS, LESS, JS and PHP code to any WordPress page without rewriting…
MapSVG WordPress map plugin turns any SVG file into interactive and fully customizable map or…
redirect any post, page, category, tag or custom URL to a new, internal or external…
All Extensions / Product Type / Composite Products Composite Products ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 14 reviews | …
All Extensions / Store Management / Accounting / Sequential Order Numbers Pro Sequential Order Numbers Pro Developed by SkyVerge Custom Order…