Did you know?
- 🎂 This plugin is going to celebrate it's 6th anniversary after 4 months.
- $10.00 Price
- 1,284 Total Sales
- 4.45 Avg. Users Rating
- 69 Total Ratings
- 2013-09-27 Added
- 2016-09-08 Last Update
|1||eForm - WordPress Form Builder||4.9||5,477||4.37|
|2||Exporter for FSQM Pro - Reports & Submissions||4.7||1,188||4.45|
|3||Exporter for eForm - Reports & Submissions||4.7||1,284||4.45|
|4||Report Builder add-on for wpDataTables - Generate Word DOCX and Excel XLSX documents||3.4||158||4.67|
|5||eForm Easy SQL - Submission to DB & Revision Control||2.5||118||5.00|
|6||FSQM Pro Easy SQL - Export Submissions to Database||2.3||83||5.00|
|7||myCRED Integration for eForm||1.9||24||0|
Exporter for eForm is a premium addon to the popular eForm – WordPress Form Builder plugin. It adds the ability to exports reports to XLSX, PDF, XLS and/or HTML files. Also, it enables you to download the submissions under any form to a RAW CSV file for manual analysis.
This plugin is not a standalone application. You’d need eForm – WordPress Form Builder to use it. eForm – WordPress Form Builder is a premium WordPress Plugin using which you can easily create unlimited nice looking tabbed or paginated or simple forms with MCQ and/or FreeType Questions with custom validation. All submissions are stored in the database for complete analysis.
- Export Reports: Extends the report functionality of eForm to export it in forms of XLSX, PDF, XLS and/or HTML file. The format is same as the original plugin. Charts are created dynamically for XLSX files which you can open in MS Excel 2007 or similar software. For the rest of the formats, charts are rendered to jpg files.
- Persistent Reports: When you create a report, the addon gives you an option to show it on your site as a persistent report. The advantage is, it will not query your live database and will save a lot of bandwidth.
- Export Submissions to CSV: If you are a statistician, then you’d probably want to analyze the RAW data yourself. eForm stores all the submissions in a serialized format which makes it impossible for direct database exports. But with Exporter for eForm, you can easily export all the submissions in a properly formatted CSV file, where columns represents your questions and rows represents the submissions.
- Email PDF Attachments: You can send submission as PDF attachments to both users and administrators.
- Download Submission as PDF: Exporter for eForm further extends the functionality to give you and your users ability to download a submission in form of a PDF file.
- PDF Customizability: The PDFs can be customized very easily if you know a little bit of CSS. For your convenience, we even provided a template CSS to start with. Just change the color codes and you are done.
- PDF Extensibility: Furthermore, any PDF/HTML the addon generates will include the template you’ve provided. This ensures, you can brand almost every aspect of the output.
Minimum System Requirements:
Before purchasing, please make sure your server meets the following minimum requirements.
- WordPress version: 3.5.x+
- PHP version: 5.2.x+
- MySQL version: 5+
- PHP XML Library
- PHP ZIP Library
- PHP GD2 Extension
- PHP mb_string Module
- PHP Memory at least 256MB (512MB recommended)
- eForm – WordPress Form Builder, Version 3.3 or greater.
The application has been tested through 3.6 and should work with all updated versions. We shall release updates and patches if anything is found not working.
Due to extensive resource consumptions during exports, the plugin will require at least 256MB of memory. The more the better. Also, this will work only for WP Feedback, Survey & Quiz Manager – Pro, Version 2.1.6 or greater. You might need to update the main plugin before you wish to install this.
Please refer to the working admin demo to see what exact features you will be getting before buying. If you think certain feature should be a part of the plugin but is not present, then you can open a thread on our Support Forum. If we see the feature is really important to the community, then we shall do our best to add it to the future version.
Other eForm Addons
Credits & Acknowledgement
Thank you for your interest in Exporter for eForm. The following Tools were used during the development of this project.
- PHPExcel: We forked PHPExcel to provide the XLSX, XLS, PDF and HTML downloads with customizability.
- mPDF: For generating all PDFs.
- jpGraph: For rendering all static charts.
- WordPress : The best platform ever.
Proposed Features (Not yet implemented)
* You suggest!
Active Channel 1.5.x
Version 1.5.0 (6 Sep, 2016)
* Added: Compatibility with eForm v3.3 * Added: XLSX export ability along with CSV * Added: Stopwatch and referer in CSV/XLSX export * Added: Persistent trends widget * Updated: Persistent shortcode and generator to incorporate new customizability features * Fixed: PDF report styling * Fixed: Google maps and signature issue * Fixed: Cyrillic characters in PDF issue * Fixed: Now blacklisting conditionally hidden elements during report generation
Under the hood:
* Improved: AJAX Request for report generator handling * Refactored: fsq_export table to store reports for pinfo elements * Improved: Make array creation a priority for proper looping inside report generator * Updated: PHPExcel to the latest version ( 1.8 branch ) * Updated: mPDF to the latest version * Fixed: jpGraph PHP7 compatibility issue
Please refer to the changelog file
Version 1.4.0 (17 Mar, 2016)
* Added: CSV export capability for jSignature element * Added: CSV export capability for Payment element
Under the hood:
* Updated: CSV export wizard to show forms with newer forms first order
changelog classes/class-ipt-fsqm-exp-form-elements-export-raw.php ipt_fsqm_exporter.php
Versoin 1.3.0 (14 Mar, 2016)
* Added: Report capability for jSignature element * Added: PDF attachment for admin and user email * Added: Option for landscape PDF layout * Updated: Improved PDF design to match the email template * Fixed: Chart title issue on grading elements
Under the hood:
* Updated: mPDF to version 6.0 * Fixed: PHP Strict standard notice and PHP 7 compatibility * Fixed: PHP warning and notice for some cases
changelog classes/class-ipt-fsqm-exp-admin.php classes/class-ipt-fsqm-exp-export-api.php classes/class-ipt-fsqm-exp-form-elements-export-raw.php classes/class-ipt-fsqm-exp-form-elements-export-report.php classes/class-ipt-fsqm-exp-install.php ipt_fsqm_exporter.php static/admin/images/pdf-image.png /lib/mpdf60/*
Version 1.2.0 (30 Nov, 2015)
* Added: Report capability for thumbselect, smileyrating, matrix_dropdown, likedislike, mathematical, gps, feedback_matrix * Added: CSV capability for thumbselect, smileyrating, matrix_dropdown, likedislike, mathematical, gps, feedback_matrix * Updated: Quick Preview to work with FSQM 2.6.0 * Fixed: Spinner and Grading labelling issue
changelog classes/class-ipt-fsqm-exp-export-api.php classes/class-ipt-fsqm-exp-form-elements-export-raw.php classes/class-ipt-fsqm-exp-form-elements-export-report.php classes/class-ipt-fsqm-exp-install.php ipt_fsqm_exporter.php
Version 1.1.0 (21 April, 2014)
* Added: File Uploader on Reports and CSV exports (FSQM v2.3.0) * Fixed: Incorrect question order on persistent report * Added: Date information on feedback report
/classes/class-ipt-fsqm-exp-export-api.php /classes/class-ipt-fsqm-exp-admin.php /classes/ipt-fsqm-exp-form-elements-export-raw.php /classes/ipt-fsqm-exp-form-elements-export-report.php /ipt_fsqm_exporter.php /translations/*
Version 1.0.1 (1 Oct, 2013)
* Added: Download button option on User Portal Page for eForm v2.2.0 * Added: Translation po file
/classes/class-ipt-fsqm-exp-export-api.php /ipt_fsqm_exporter.php /translations/*
Version 1.0.0 (26 Sep, 2013)
* Initial Release
- export submission
- form analysis
- form report
- form submission
- fsqm export
- wordpress form exporter
- xlsx chart generator
Was this useful?
Would you recommend this plugin summary to your friends?
Thank you for your feedback
Try these other plugins too...
Ninja Widget is flexible, fully responsive inline widget for Ninja Popups. Now You can get…
v1.2.5 Released – September 26th, 2012 This is a jQuery based AJAX powered HTML /…
User Profiles Made Easy (UPME) is a full featured front-end profile, login and registration plugin…
A true 2-in-1 product. Turn your long Posts and Pages into beautiful looking slideshows, as…
WorldPay is a payment service provider for all sizes of business. Accept debit and credit…
Drag and drop fields in an intuitive UI to create contact forms, email subscription forms, order forms, payment forms, send emails and more!
Gallery image is the best gallery plugin to use if you want to be original…
Redux is a simple, truly extensible and fully responsive options framework for WordPress themes and plugins. Ships with an integrated demo.
All Extensions / Store Management / Import and Export / Product CSV Import Suite Product CSV Import Suite Developed by WooCommerce…