Did you know?
- 👷🏻 This plugin is actively maintained and contributors are really committed to it!
- 🏂 Super good!! 81.56% users from more than 200,000 active installs are on the latest version!
- 🎖 Shout, shout.. This plugin ranks in the Top 50 plugins.
- ❤️ Mindblowing! More than 203,600 people use plugins from this team.
- 📥 Seems like a popular plugin - 960 people download this plugin everyday.
- 👨👨👧👧 It takes two to tango! We found two people behind this plugin.
- 📢 Aweful or Awesome?? 40 total updates and 40 in just last 12 months. That's a lot!
- 🎂 This plugin celebrated it's 6th anniversary 9 months ago.
- 200,000+ Active Installs
- 4.9 Avg. Users Rating
- 554 Total Ratings
- 30,696 Downloads in Last 3 Months
- 2,298,455 Total Downloads
- 2012-03-27 Added
- 40 Releases in 12 Months
- 2018-08-07 Last Update
- 4.17.69 Current Version
|1||Wordfence Security – Firewall & Malware Scan||5||2,000,000+||4.8|
|2||Anti-Malware Security and Brute-Force Firewall||5||200,000+||4.9|
|3||Security & Malware scan by CleanTalk||2.1||2,000+||4.8|
|4||WP Website Antivirus & Virus Scanner||1.4||300+||0|
|5||WP Antivirus Website Protection and Website Firewall (by SiteGuarding.com)||1.4||100+||3.7|
|6||Security, Antivirus, Firewall – S.A.F||1.3||2,000+||4.7|
|7||MalCare Security and Firewall – Free Version||1.1||3,000+||4.9|
- Run a Complete Scan to automatically remove known security threats and backdoor scripts.
- Firewall block SoakSoak and other malware from exploiting Revolution Slider and other plugins from known vulnerabilites.
- Upgrade vulnerable versions of timthumb scripts.
- Download Definition Updates to protect against new threats.
- Patch your wp-login and XMLRPC to block Brute-Force and DDoS attacks.
- Check the integrity of your WordPress Core files.
- Automatically download new Definition Updates when running a Complete Scan.
Updated August 7th
Register this plugin at GOTMLS.NET and get access to new definitions of “Known Threats” and added features like Automatic Removal, plus patches for specific security vulnerabilities like old versions of timthumb. Updated definition files can be downloaded automatically within the admin once your Key is registered. Otherwise, this plugin just scans for “Potential Threats” and leaves it up to you to identify and remove the malicious ones.
NOTICE: This plugin make call to GOTMLS.NET to check for updates not unlike what WordPress does when checking your plugins and themes for new versions. Staying up-to-date is an essential part of any security plugin and this plugin can let you know when there are new plugin and definition update available. If you’re allergic to “phone home” scripts then don’t use this plugin (or WordPress at all for that matter).
Special thanks to:
- Clarus Dignus for design suggestions and graphic design work on the banner image.
- Jelena Kovacevic and Andrew Kurtis of webhostinghub.com for providing the Spanish translation.
- Marcelo Guernieri for the Brazilian Portuguese translation.
- Umut Can Alparslan for the Turkish translation.
- brute force
- revolution slider
Was this useful?
Would you recommend this plugin summary to your friends?
Thank you for your feedback
Try these other plugins too...
This Anti-Malware scanner searches for Malware, Viruses, and other security threats and vulnerabilities on your server and it helps you fix them.
Copy posts of any type with a click!
Super Store Finder for Wordpress Super Store Finder for WordPress is a fully-featured WordPress Plugin…
Live Demo Woocommerce Woo Tabs Pro plugin Live Demo : Click here username:demo password:demo…
About Add custom CSS, LESS, JS and PHP code to any WordPress page without rewriting…
Did you know that Pinterest drives more referral traffic than Google Plus, Linkedin, and Youtube…
Tested with WP 4.6, WHMCS 6.3.1, WHMCS.7 & PHP7 Current Version. 2.9.8 (26 October, 2016)…
Latest Version 1.15.1 – 23 September, 2016 Cube Portfolio is a WordPress grid plugin that…
All Extensions / Shipping / Inventory and Fulfillment / WooCommerce Print Invoices & Packing lists WooCommerce Print Invoices & Packing lists…