Did you know?
- 👷🏻 This plugin is actively maintained and contributors are really committed to it!
- 📥 Wow! 2,176 people download this plugin eveyday!
- 🎖 Excellent plugin. It's one of the Top 100 WordPress plugins here.
- ❤️ Mindblowing! More than 720,600 people use plugins from this team.
- 🏂 29% of 700,000+ users are on the latest version.
- 👨👨👧👧 One man show!! Only a single contributor for this plugin.
- 📢 Aweful or Awesome?? 49 total updates and 49 in just last 12 months. That's a lot!
- 🎂 This plugin is going to celebrate it's 6th anniversary after 2 months.
- 700,000+ Active Installs
- 4.9 Avg. Users Rating
- 266 Total Ratings
- 4,333,441 Total Downloads
- 2013-07-23 Added
- 49 Releases in 12 Months
- 2018-08-14 Last Update
- 2.1.5 Current Version
|2||Smart Content Protector - Pro WP Copy Protection||4.1||761||4.66|
|3||BugFu Console Debugger||0.9||100+||5|
|4||WP Content Copy Protection with Color Design||0.9||1,000+||5|
|7||HTML Page Editor||0.7||30+||0|
Loco Translate provides in-browser editing of WordPress translation files.
It also provides localization tools for developers, such as extracting strings and generating templates.
- Built-in translation editor within WordPress admin
- Create and update language files directly in your theme or plugin
- Extraction of translatable strings from your source code
- Native MO file compilation without the need for Gettext on your system
- Support for PO features including comments, references and plural forms
- PO source view with clickable source code references
- Protected language directory for saving custom translations
- Configurable PO file backups with diff and restore capability
- Built-in WordPress locale codes
- About the plugin
- User manual
- Beginner’s guide
- Customizing translations
- Translating child themes
- Getting help
These features are on our todo list. There’s no particular timeframe for any of them and they’re in no particular order:
- Integration with automatic translation services
- Integration with Loco API for cloud storage and collaboration
- Global search for finding strings across all bundles
- Advanced Merge/Sync screen to replace the basic in-editor sync
- Starred/Favourited bundles for quicker dashboard access
The PO file editor supports the following keyboard shortcuts for faster translating:
- Done and Next:
- Next string:
- Previous string:
- Next untranslated:
Shift Ctrl ↓
- Previous untranslated:
Shift Ctrl ↑
- Copy from source text:
- Clear translation:
- Toggle Fuzzy:
- Save PO / compile MO:
- Toggle invisibles:
Shift Ctrl I
Mac users can use ⌘ Cmd instead of Ctrl.
Was this useful?
Would you recommend this plugin summary to your friends?
Thank you for your feedback
Try these other plugins too...
WooCommerce Product Filter 5.9.3 WooCommerce Product Filter is all in one filter for every shop!…
This WordPress plugin can be used as Full Screen Multimedia Background, Full Screen Multimedia Gallery…
Subscribe & Download is a plugin that allows to distribute files through subscriptions. If people…
Search Engine (SEO) & Performance Optimization (WPO) via caching. Integrated caching: CDN, Minify, Page, Object, Fragment, Database support.
Plugin Features Supports Color. Image Select and Dropdown Select. Mix Color or Image Select with…
A better way to manage dozens of WordPress websites.
redirect any post, page, category, tag or custom URL to a new, internal or external…
YouTube Playlist SEO with jQuery for Wordpress Is an unordered list of YouTube links converted…
All Extensions / Shipping / Inventory and Fulfillment / ShipStation Integration ShipStation Integration Developed by WooCommerce ShipStation for WooCommerce As a…