Did you know?
- ❤️ Other plugins from this team are not picking up well. Proceed with caution.
- 1970-01-01 Last Update
|1||Limit Login Attempts||0|
|2||WP Admin Access Notification with Telegram SMS||0|
|4||Prevent Brute Force Login||0|
|5||WP Antivirus Website Protection and Website Firewall (by SiteGuarding.com)||0|
|6||Captcha Them All||0|
|7||Limit Login Attempts||0|
Limit Login Attempts for Login Protection, protect site from hacks and malware. Limit Login Attempts provides Login Security, Brute Force attacks protection, strong passwords enforcement. We provide you enterprise level security, protecting your WP website from hackers and malwares.
A Brute Force Attack is the simplest kind of method to gain access to a website. Hackers tries with random usernames and passwords, over and over again, until they gets in. Most of the time such attacks are automated allowing the hackers to try millions of time in a short span.
We help you to protect your website against brute force login attacks by blocking an IP address of the hacker after a specified limit of failed login attempts within a specified time.
- Login Security – Limit Login Attempts and track user login attempts
- Brute Force Attack Protection- Limit the number of allowed login attempts and protect the user accounts from attack.
- Antispam- Google reCAPTCHA to protect users from spam.
- IP Restriction- restrict the IP or IP range to prevent invalid login attack.
- Rename or change login page URL – Rename the default wordpress login URL (slug) to something different from original wp-login.php or wp-admin to prevent automated brute force attacks.
- Display remaining attempts on Login Page- It will provide an option to inform user about to their remaining attempts on login page.
- SPAM Protection- Offer a SPAM protection and ability to disable/block IP address after it’s made a certain number of attempts.
- Disable XML-RPC – An option to simply disable XML-RPC in WordPress. Most of the WordPress users don’t need XML-RPC and can disable it to prevent automated brute force attacks.
- Inactive User Logout – Automatic logout if the user does not perform any action for the specified amount of the time.
- Administrator Email Alerts – get notified by an email alerts for IP blocking and unusual activity with user account.
ANTISPAM / SPAM PROTECTION
Anti-Spam or SPAM Protection provides security against Login, Registrations, comments SPAM and content protection for your website.We help you to eliminate WordPress Comments SPAM, registration spam and Contact form spam by simple enabling Google reCAPTCHA to protect wordpress registers.
We support Google reCAPTCHA for different forms like RegistrationMagic, WooCommerce, Simplr Registration, Event Registration, Ultimate Member, User Ultra Registration Form, Pie Registration Form, BuddyPress, Contact Form 7, UserPro Form, Ninja Form, Gravity form, WP members, Ultimate Membership Pro, Email Subscription form.
BRUTE FORCE ATTACKS PROTECTION
From time to time hackers may try to break into your WordPress site by guessing your admin password. By default, WordPress allows users to try different passwords as many times as they want. This is also known as brute force attack. However, you can change this and add an extra layer to protect your site and for the login security to your WordPress site.
Brute Force Login Protection with IP Blocking security help you monitor login attempts from your users and hackers. We keep track of user’s login attempts and we send alerts to administrators for unusual activities if someone exceeds allowed failed login attempts.
Do you want support?
Please email us at email@example.com or Contact us
- IP restriction
- limit login
- limit login attempts
- login security
Was this useful?
Would you recommend this plugin summary to your friends?
Thank you for your feedback
Try these other plugins too...
Item Description: Professional and elegant plugin that adds an Event Calendar to your posts or…
Create and offer highly configurable product bundles, kits and assemblies that consist of simple and variable items.
WooCommerce Email Template Plugin Transactional emails are important for your business. Make them look beautiful…
Live Demo Woocommerce Woo Tabs Pro plugin Live Demo : Click here username:demo password:demo…
Time to throw away trivial grid galleries! Mikado is a WordPress image gallery based on…
Add a real newsletter system to your blog. For free. With unlimited newsletters and subscribers.
Redux is a simple, truly extensible and fully responsive options framework for WordPress themes and plugins. Ships with an integrated demo.
All Extensions / Marketing / Promotions / Dynamic Pricing Dynamic Pricing ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 10 reviews | Developed…
All Extensions / Store Management / Accounting / Cost of Goods Cost of Goods Developed by SkyVerge Full-featured Profit and Cost…