Did you know?
- 📥 Wow! 3,821 people download this plugin eveyday!
- 🎖 Definitely a good plugin. This is one of the Top 500 plugins.
- ❤️ Mindblowing! More than 1,239,710 people use plugins from this team.
- 👷🏿 We think this plugin is not actively maintained, as there are no major udpates for over a year.
- 🏂 72% of 1,000,000+ users are on the latest version.
- 👨👨👧👧 One man show!! Only a single contributor for this plugin.
- 🎂 This plugin is going to celebrate it's 15th anniversary after 2 months.
- 1,000,000+ Active Installs
- 4.3 Avg. Users Rating
- 484 Total Ratings
- 20,672,768 Total Downloads
- 2007-09-10 Added
- 2019-11-23 Last Update
- 4.5.1 Current Version
|1||URL Shortify – Simple, Powerful and Easy URL Shortener Plugin For WordPress||1.5||3,000+||4.7|
|2||Uncanny LearnDash Toolkit||0|
|3||WPCargo Track & Trace||0|
|4||WooCommerce Backorder Manager||0|
|5||Import & Export WordPress Data to CSV||0|
|6||User Registration – Custom Registration Form, Login And User Profile For WordPress||0|
Redirection is the most popular redirect manager for WordPress. With it you can easily manage 301 redirections, keep track of 404 errors, and generally tidy up any loose ends your site may have. This can help reduce errors and improve your site ranking.
Redirection is designed to be used on sites with a few redirects to sites with thousands of redirects.
It has been a WordPress plugin for over 10 years and has been recommended countless times. And it’s free!
Full documentation can be found at https://redirection.me
Create and manage redirects quickly and easily without needing Apache or Nginx knowledge. If your WordPress supports permalinks then you can use Redirection to redirect any URL.
There is full support for regular expressions so you can create redirect patterns to match any number of URLs.
The plugin can also be configured to monitor when post or page permalinks are changed and automatically create a redirect to the new URL.
In addition to straightforward URL matching you can redirect based on other conditions:
- Login status – redirect only if the user is logged in or logged out
- Browser – redirect if the user is using a certain browser
- Referrer – redirect if the user visited the link from another page
- Cookies – redirect if a particular cookie is set
- HTTP headers – redirect based on a HTTP header
- Custom filter – redirect based on your own WordPress filter
A configurable logging option allows to view all redirects occurring on your site, including information about the visitor, the browser used, and the referrer. A ‘hit’ count is maintained for each redirect so you can see if a URL is being used.
Logs can be exported for external viewing, and can be searched and filtered for more detailed investigation.
Display geographic information about an IP address, as well as a full user agent information, to try and understand who the visitor is.
Track 404 errors
Redirection will keep track of all 404 errors that occur on your site, allowing you to track down and fix problems.
Apache & Nginx support
By default Redirection will manage all redirects using WordPress. However you can configure it so redirects are automatically saved to a .htaccess file and handled by Apache itself.
If you use Nginx then you can export redirects to an Nginx rewrite rules file.
Import & Export
The plugin has a fully-featured import and export system and you can:
- Import and export to Apache .htaccess
- Export to Nginx rewrite rules
- Copy redirects between sites using JSON
- Import and export to CSV for viewing in a spreadsheet
- Use WP CLI to automate import and export
You can also import from the following plugins:
- Simple 301 Redirects
- SEO Redirection
- Safe Redirect Manager
- WordPress old slug redirects
Wait, it’s free?
Yes, it’s really free. There’s no premium version and no need to pay money to get access to features. This is a dedicated redirect management plugin.
Please submit bugs, patches, and feature requests to:
Please submit translations to:
Was this useful?
Would you recommend this plugin summary to your friends?
Thank you for your feedback
Try these other plugins too...
WordPress gallery plugin with 2 available layouts: Final Tiles (mixed image sizes) and Masonry (same…
Note: this is an add-on. You must have at least Media Grid v4.31 to use…
A responsive video player to play YouTube playlists. You can enter a YouTube playlist id,…
Have you ever wished there was an easy way to guide your visitors through different…
Beautiful Customized WooCommerce Emails Email Customizer enables full customization of your WooCommerce emails. Customize colors,…
Time to throw away trivial grid galleries! Mikado is a WordPress image gallery based on…
WordPress eCards is a WordPress plugin used to send electronic cards to friends. It can…
This Anti-Malware scanner searches for Malware, Viruses, and other security threats and vulnerabilities on your server and it helps you fix them.
Fully featured event registration management including recurring events, locations management, calendar, Google map integration, booking management