Did you know?
- ❤️ Other plugins from this team are not picking up well. Proceed with caution.
- 1970-01-01 Last Update
|1||SEO by 10Web||0|
|2||Taxus Advanced Search||0|
|3||Minimal Search Term Highlight||0|
|4||CurrySearch – Better Search – Bessere Suche||0|
|5||Real-time Visitor Statistics||0|
Search Analytics will keep history of the search terms used by your users and group them in a set of statistics including the number of posts resulted from that search.
It can easily aid you in finding what your users are really searching for on your website and make sure you provide exactly what they need.
- Record all the search queries made using the standard WordPress search form.
- Exclude searches made by users with certain user roles
- Choose which user roles are allowed to see the statistics
- Filter statistics by time periods, with/without results, strings/substrings
- View each term individual statistics
- Export data in the current view to CSV
- Easily delete certain search terms from history
- Easily erase all history from the database in case a reset is needed
Was this useful?
Would you recommend this plugin summary to your friends?
Thank you for your feedback
Try these other plugins too...
What is Ultimate 3D Carousel Wordpress Plugin ? Ultimate 3D Carousel Wordpress Plugin is a…
Introduction If you have the problem concerning display product of Woocommerce. it help you can…
WooCommerce Email Template Plugin Transactional emails are important for your business. Make them look beautiful…
The USPS Shipping Method plugin for WooCommerce will get real-time rates from the UPS API.…
Automatically show OptIn Popups only to visitors you choose! 12 filters and triggers help you…
The visual editor widget for WordPress.
Saves submitted form data to the database. Export the data to a file or use short codes to display it.
User Role Editor WordPress plugin makes user roles and capabilities changing easy. Edit/add/delete WordPress user roles and capabilities.
The complete and reliable plugin for managing custom post types, custom taxonomies and custom fields.