Did you know?
- 👷🏻 This plugin is actively maintained and contributors are really committed to it!
- 📥 Wow! 4,939 people download this plugin eveyday!
- 🎖 You've hit a jackpot! This is one of the Top 10 plugins!!
- ❤️ Mindblowing! More than 1,433,780 people use plugins from this team.
- 🏂 38% of 800,000+ users are on the latest version.
- 👨👨👧👧 Good sign.. There is a team behind this plugin.
- 📢 Aweful or Awesome?? 185 total updates and 185 in just last 12 months. That's a lot!
- 🎂 This plugin is going to celebrate it's 11th anniversary after 4 hours.
- 800,000+ Active Installs
- 4.4 Avg. Users Rating
- 1,691 Total Ratings
- 19,836,482 Total Downloads
- 2010-01-19 Added
- 185 Releases in 12 Months
- 2019-12-03 Last Update
- 4.9.12 Current Version
|1||The Events Calendar||4.4||800,000+||4.4|
|3||MusicIDB Events Calendar||1.2||40+||5|
|4||Loxi Event Calendar||1.1||100+||5|
|5||Countdown for The Events Calendar||1||800+||5|
|6||Event Registration Pro Calendar||1||10+||0|
|7||Super Simple Event Calendar||0.9||500+||5|
Create an events calendar and manage it with ease. The Events Calendar plugin provides professional-level quality and features backed by a team you can trust.
Packed with loads of useful features, The Events Calendar by Modern Tribe is ready to go right out of the box. It’s extensible, easy to use, and completely customizable.
Just getting started? Read through the New User Primer to get set up.
Looking for additional functionality including recurring events, ticket sales, publicly submitted events, automatic imports, and more?
Built solid & supported
The Events Calendar is crafted the WordPress way with hours of strategy, design, development, and testing going into each release. We stand behind our work and offer light support weekly for the community via the WordPress.org support forums.
If you need a deeper level of support or a faster response to your specific question, our Events Calendar PRO add-on includes access to our premium support forums with a 24-48 hour response time during the workweek.
Enjoy using The Events Calendar, know how to customize it, and want to make money helping people? We’re growing our community team and would love to hear from you. If you’re interested, check this out!
Plug-n-play & highly customizable
The Events Calendar is built to work out of the box. Just turn it on, configure the settings to match your needs and you’ll be making events in less than 5 minutes.
By developers, for developers… it’s ready to be the foundation for your wildest hack sessions. Complete with a skeleton stylesheet to theme fast and efficiently, loads of tools including partial template overrides, a host of template tags, hooks and filters, careful documentation, as well as a library of free extensions. The Events Calendar is built FOR people who build websites.
Whether your vision is big or small, you’re in good company. Hundreds of thousands of churches, eateries, small businesses, musicians, venues, and non-profits are publishing and promoting their events with The Events Calendar.
The Events Calendar has been scaled to work on networks with over 25 million unique visitors per month and hundreds of thousands of events. Fortune 100 companies, major universities, government institutions, and some seriously epic startups showcase their events with our platform.
Whether you’re operating a hyperlocal hub listing thousands of events, a university with many thousands of users, or you’re a sole business owner listing your classes, The Events Calendar has your back.
- Rapidly create events
- Saved venues & organizers
- Calendar month view with tooltips
- Event List view
- Day view
- Event search
- Google maps
- Widget: Upcoming events list
- Events Taxonomies (Categories & Tags)
- Google Calendar and iCal exporting
- WP REST API endpoints
- Completely ajaxified for super smooth browsing
- Completely responsive from mobile to tablet to desktop
- Tested on the major theme frameworks such as Avada, Genesis, Woo Themes, Thesis and many more.
- Increase your SEO with Microformats
- Internationalized & translated
- Multiple stylesheets to improve integration
- Extensive template tags for customization
- Hooks & filters galore
- Caching support
- Debug mode for developers
- Library of extensions
If you’ve identified a bug and have a fix, we’d welcome it at our GitHub page for The Events Calendar. Simply submit a pull request so we can review as part of our release cycle and merge into the codebase if appropriate from there. If a pull request is rejected, we’ll do our best to tell you why. Users whose pull requests are accepted will receive credit in the plugin’s changelog. For more information, check out the readme at our GitHub page. Happy coding!
All of our online documentation can be found on our documentation site.
Some links you may find particularly useful are:
If you have any questions about this plugin, you can post a thread in our WordPress.org forum. Please search existing threads before opening a new one.
The Modern Tribe premium support forums are available for you to read. You won’t, however, be able to post a message in any forums beyond Pre-Sale Questions unless you have purchased a premium license.
But wait: there’s more! We’ve got a whole stable of plugins available to help you be awesome at what you do. Check out a full list of the products below, and over on our website.
Our Free Plugins:
Our Premium Plugins and Services:
- Events Calendar PRO
- Event Aggregator (service)
- Event Tickets Plus
- Community Events
- Community Tickets
- Filter Bar
- Eventbrite Tickets
Welcome to The Events Calendar, a full-featured events management system for WordPress. Thank you so much for using the labor of our love. We are Modern Tribe and we are here to help you be awesome.
If you aren’t familiar with The Events Calendar, check out our new user primer. It’ll introduce you to the basics of what the plugin has to offer and will have you creating events in no time. From there, the resources below — extensive template tag documentation, FAQs, video walkthroughs and more — will give you a leg up as you dig deeper.
Additional resources available include:
We hit the The Events Calendar forum here on WordPress.org about once a week, assisting users with basic troubleshooting and identifying bugs that have been reported. (If you are looking for more active support, might we suggest buying a PRO license? Our team hits the Premium Forums daily.)
Some things to consider before posting on the forum:
- Look through existing threads before posting a new one and check that there isn’t already a discussion going on for your issue.
- Your issue will be solved more quickly if you run a few checks before making a support request. Deactivate your plugins one by one – if the issue is fixed by deactivating a plugin you know you’ve got a plugin conflict. To test your Theme, revert to the default Twenty Twelve Theme to see if you are still experiencing the problem. If not, your Theme is the issue. Please provide this information when making your support request.
- Sometimes, just resetting your permalinks can fix the issue. Visit Events -> Settings -> Permalinks, save your permalinks with a different option and then save with your preferred choice again. This can solve events-related problems and is worth a shot before creating a new thread.
Still not happy? Shoot us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet to @TheEventsCal and tell us why. We’ll do what we can to make it right.
- google maps
- modern tribe
Was this useful?
Would you recommend this plugin summary to your friends?
Thank you for your feedback
Try these other plugins too...
Have you ever wished there was an easy way to guide your visitors through different…
WHAT IS KNOWLEDGE BASE Knowledge base WordPress plugin helps you build customer self-service helpdesk in…
Style Default WP Login Page Add Login, Register, Forgotten Forms To a Page Modal Login…
Do you own a WordPress blog, magazine or any website? Then say goodbye to the…
Build responsive page layouts using the widgets you know and love using this simple drag and drop page builder.
Display beautifully clean, customizable, and responsive feeds from multiple Instagram accounts
Adminimize that lets you hide 'unnecessary' items from the WordPress backend
All Extensions / Shipping / Carriers / USPS Shipping Method USPS Shipping Method Developed by WooCommerce FREE – get it nowPsst!…
All Extensions / Product Type / WooCommerce Bookings WooCommerce Bookings Developed by WooCommerce This powerful extension allows you to…