Did you know?
- 👷🏻 This plugin is actively maintained and contributors are really committed to it!
- 🎖 Excellent plugin. It's one of the Top 100 WordPress plugins here.
- ❤️ Mindblowing! More than 100,200 people use plugins from this team.
- 🏂 63% of 100,000+ users are on the latest version.
- 📥 Seems like a popular plugin - 717 people download this plugin everyday.
- 👨👨👧👧 It takes two to tango! We found two people behind this plugin.
- 📢 Aweful or Awesome?? 116 total updates and 116 in just last 12 months. That's a lot!
- 🎂 This plugin celebrated it's 10th anniversary 5 months ago.
- 100,000+ Active Installs
- 3.7 Avg. Users Rating
- 380 Total Ratings
- 2,567,317 Total Downloads
- 2009-03-13 Added
- 116 Releases in 12 Months
- 2018-09-20 Last Update
- 7.0.11 Current Version
|1||Theme My Login||4.1||100,000+||3.7|
|2||User Signup for Arforms||3.3||281||4.62|
|3||Auto Login New User After Registration||1.3||900+||5|
|4||Custom WP Login||1.2||100+||5|
|5||Read More Login||1||50+||0|
|6||Limit Login Attempts||1||5,000+||3.8|
|7||WP Front-end login and register||0.9||500+||3.7|
Ever wished that your WordPress login page matched the rest of your site? Your wish has come true! Theme My Login allows you to bypass the default WordPress-branded login page that looks nothing like the rest of your site. Instead, your users will be presented with the login, registration and password recovery pages right within your theme. The best part? It works right out of the box, with no configuration necessary! Take back your login page, WordPress users!
- Have you users log in from the frontend of your site.
- Have your users register from the frontend of your site.
- Have your users recover their password from the frontend of your site.
- Customize the slugs used for login, registration, password recovery and other pages.
- Allow your users to register with only their email.
- Allow your users to set their own passwords upon registration.
- Allow your users to log in using either their email and password, username and password or a combination of the two.
- Allow your users to be logged in automatically after registration with auto-login.
Do More With Extensions
Boost your user experience even more with add-on plugins from our extensions catalog. Some of our extensions include:
- Moderation allows you to moderate your users by requiring them to confirm their email or by requiring admin approval.
- Notifications allows you to send customized notification for many different actions that take place within your site.
- Profiles lets your users edit their profile from the frontend of your site.
- reCAPTCHA enables Google reCAPTCHA support for your registration and login forms.
- Redirection allows you to redirect your users on login, logout and registration based on their role.
- Security empowers you to secure you website and your users by offering brute-force protection via login throttling by IP address.
- log in
Was this useful?
Would you recommend this plugin summary to your friends?
Thank you for your feedback
Try these other plugins too...
Current Version 1.6.4 – February 15, 2016 Easy to create stunning WordPress Portfolios Has a…
Current Version 3.3.3 – August 12, 2016 Create amazing WordPress Pricing & Compare Tables It’s…
Facebook Traffic Pop PRO brings a whole new level of control and performance to the…
Shipping Details Plugin is a Wordpress Plugin which allows the WooCommerce Plugin Users to enter…
Bookings Make bookings through the Point of Sale interface. Click here to purchase and download…
Gravity Forms Styler is a very unique and powerful plugin for gravity forms. You can…
Our lovely plugin is changing for the better: MailPoet 2 is being replaced by MailPoet 3.
Download Monitor is a plugin for uploading and managing downloads, tracking downloads, and displaying links.
All Extensions / Enhancements / Cart and Checkout Features / WooCommerce One Page Checkout WooCommerce One Page Checkout Developed by Prospress…