Did you know?
- 🎖 Shout, shout.. This plugin ranks in the Top 50 plugins.
- ❤️ Other plugins from this team are not picking up well. Proceed with caution.
- 1970-01-01 Last Update
|2||ELU Hide Admin Menu||0|
|3||Prices By User Role Lite||0|
|4||Product Visibility by User Role for WooCommerce||0|
|5||PHP CMS Blocks||0|
|7||User Role Editor||0|
User Role Editor WordPress plugin allows you to change user roles and capabilities easy.
Just turn on check boxes of capabilities you wish to add to the selected role and click “Update” button to save your changes. That’s done.
Add new roles and customize its capabilities according to your needs, from scratch of as a copy of other existing role.
Unnecessary self-made role can be deleted if there are no users whom such role is assigned.
Role assigned every new created user by default may be changed too.
Capabilities could be assigned on per user basis. Multiple roles could be assigned to user simultaneously.
You can add new capabilities and remove unnecessary capabilities which could be left from uninstalled plugins.
Multi-site support is provided.
- Block selected admin menu items for role.
- Hide selected front-end menu items for no logged-in visitors, logged-in users, roles.
- Block selected widgets under “Appearance” menu for role.
- Show widgets at front-end for selected roles.
- Block selected meta boxes (dashboard, posts, pages, custom post types) for role.
- “Export/Import” module. You can export user role to the local file and import it to any WordPress site or other sites of the multi-site WordPress network.
- Roles and Users permissions management via Network Admin for multisite configuration. One click Synchronization to the whole network.
- “Other roles access” module allows to define which other roles user with current role may see at WordPress: dropdown menus, e.g assign role to user editing user profile, etc.
- Manage user access to editing posts/pages/custom post type using posts/pages, authors, taxonomies ID list.
- Per plugin users access management for plugins activate/deactivate operations.
- Per form users access management for Gravity Forms plugin.
- Shortcode to show enclosed content to the users with selected roles only.
- Posts and pages view restrictions for selected roles.
- Admin back-end pages permissions viewer
Pro version is advertisement free. Premium support is included.
You can find more information about “User Role Editor” plugin at this page
I am ready to answer on your questions about plugin usage. Use plugin page comments for that.
Was this useful?
Would you recommend this plugin summary to your friends?
Thank you for your feedback
Try these other plugins too...
Note: this is an add-on. You must have at least Media Grid v4.31 to use…
The Best and Easiest Way to Create Content Carousels Ever We have taken carousel creation…
Link to Gallery demo: Unite Gallery WP Demo ALL IN ONE IMAGE AND VIDEO GALLERY…
Beautiful Customized WooCommerce Emails Email Customizer enables full customization of your WooCommerce emails. Customize colors,…
LAST UPDATE RELEASED – DECEMBER 23 2014 Start accepting paypal payments on your wordpress site…
Video Intro for WordPress allows you to show a video presentation before your visitors get…
The easiest way to sell digital products with WordPress.
iThemes Security is the #1 WordPress Security Plugin
Add Google Calendar events to your WordPress site in minutes. Beautiful calendar displays. Mobile responsive.