Did you know?
- 🎖 Excellent plugin. It's one of the Top 100 WordPress plugins here.
- ❤️ Other plugins from this team are not picking up well. Proceed with caution.
- 1970-01-01 Last Update
|1||Cache SEO Speed||0|
|4||Swift Performance Lite||0|
|6||Optimize Scripts & Styles||0|
|7||W3 Total Cache||0|
W3 Total Cache improves the SEO and user experience of your site by increasing website performance, reducing download times via features like content delivery network (CDN) integration.
The only web host agnostic WordPress Performance Optimization (WPO) framework recommended by countless web developers and web hosts. Trusted by numerous companies like: AT&T, stevesouders.com, mattcutts.com, mashable.com, smashingmagazine.com, makeuseof.com, kiss925.com, pearsonified.com, lockergnome.com, johnchow.com, ilovetypography.com, webdesignerdepot.com, css-tricks.com and tens of thousands of others.
An inside look:
- Improvements in search engine result page rankings, especially for mobile-friendly websites and sites that use SSL
- At least 10x improvement in overall site performance (Grade A in WebPagetest or significant Google Page Speed improvements) when fully configured
- Improved conversion rates and “site performance” which affect your site’s rank on Google.com
- “Instant” repeat page views: browser caching
- Optimized progressive render: pages start rendering quickly and can be interacted with more quickly
- Reduced page load time: increased visitor time on site; visitors view more pages
- Improved web server performance; sustain high traffic periods
- Compatible with shared hosting, virtual private / dedicated servers and dedicated servers / clusters
- Transparent content delivery network (CDN) management with Media Library, theme files and WordPress itself
- Mobile support: respective caching of pages by referrer or groups of user agents including theme switching for groups of referrers or user agents
- Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) support
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL) support
- Caching of (minified and compressed) pages and posts in memory or on disk or on (FSD) CDN (by user agent group)
- Caching of feeds (site, categories, tags, comments, search results) in memory or on disk or on CDN
- Caching of search results pages (i.e. URIs with query string variables) in memory or on disk
- Caching of database objects in memory or on disk
- Caching of objects in memory or on disk
- Caching of fragments in memory or on disk
- Minification of posts and pages and feeds
- Minification of inline, embedded or 3rd party CSS (with automated updates)
- Browser caching using cache-control, future expire headers and entity tags (ETag) with “cache-busting”
- Import post attachments directly into the Media Library (and CDN)
- WP-CLI support for cache purging, query string updating and more
- Various security features
- Caching statistics for performance insights
- Extension framework for customization or extensibility e.g. New Relic, Cloudflare, WPML and more
- Reverse proxy integration via Nginx or Varnish
Improve the user experience for your readers without having to change WordPress, your theme, your plugins or how you produce your content.
What users have to say:
- Read testimonials from W3TC users.
Who do I thank for all of this?
It’s quite difficult to recall all of the innovators that have shared their thoughts, code and experiences in the blogosphere over the years, but here are some names to get you started:
- Steve Souders
- Steve Clay
- Ryan Grove
- Nicholas Zakas
- Ryan Dean
- Andrei Zmievski
- George Schlossnagle
- Daniel Cowgill
- Rasmus Lerdorf
- Gopal Vijayaraghavan
- Bart Vanbraban
Please reach out to all of these people and support their projects if you’re so inclined.
- amazon web services
- cascading style sheet
- Cloud Files
- content delivery network
- css cache
- database cache
- disk cache
- disk caching
- flash media server
- full site acceleration
- full site delivery
- google page speed
- google rank
- http compression
- js cache
- max cdn
- media library
- microsoft azure
- multiple hosts
- new relic
- page cache
- quick cache
- user experience
- w3 total cache
- w3 totalcache
- w3total cache
- web performance optimization
- wp minify
Was this useful?
Would you recommend this plugin summary to your friends?
Thank you for your feedback
Try these other plugins too...
The most complete and best ever built Popup plugin! With more than 100 features, you…
WOOF is a powerful, flexible, easy and robust WooCommerce Products Filter Plugin that extends functionality…
Latest Version: 11.06.2013 – v1.6. Check the changelog CSS3 Vertical Web Pricing Tables For WordPress…
The Best and Easiest Way to Create Content Carousels Ever We have taken carousel creation…
WooCommerce is most popular eCommerce solution. WooCommerce have many themes and plugins for improve your…
WooCommerce Wholesale Prices – v2.1.6 Now Available – Please update! Fully tested and compatible with…
All Extensions / Enhancements / Cart and Checkout Features / Checkout Field Editor Checkout Field Editor Developed by WooCommerce Information &…
Build beautiful, fully functional contact forms in only a few minutes without writing PHP, CSS,…