Did you know?
- 📢 Reliable plugin.. 0 total updates and 10 in last 12 months. That's great track record.
- 🎖 Excellent plugin. It's one of the Top 100 WordPress plugins here.
- ❤️ Other plugins from this team are not picking up well. Proceed with caution.
- 10 Releases in 12 Months
- 1970-01-01 Last Update
|1||W3 Total Cache||0|
|2||W3 Total Cache||0|
|3||W3 Total Cache||0|
|4||Cache SEO Speed||0|
|7||W3 Total Cache||0|
W3 Total Cache improves the SEO and user experience of your site by increasing website performance, reducing download times via features like content delivery network (CDN) integration.
The only web host agnostic WordPress Performance Optimization (WPO) framework recommended by countless web developers and web hosts. Trusted by numerous companies like: AT&T, stevesouders.com, mattcutts.com, mashable.com, smashingmagazine.com, makeuseof.com, kiss925.com, pearsonified.com, lockergnome.com, johnchow.com, ilovetypography.com, webdesignerdepot.com, css-tricks.com and tens of thousands of others.
An inside look:
- Improvements in search engine result page rankings, especially for mobile-friendly websites and sites that use SSL
- At least 10x improvement in overall site performance (Grade A in WebPagetest or significant Google Page Speed improvements) when fully configured
- Improved conversion rates and “site performance” which affect your site’s rank on Google.com
- “Instant” repeat page views: browser caching
- Optimized progressive render: pages start rendering quickly and can be interacted with more quickly
- Reduced page load time: increased visitor time on site; visitors view more pages
- Improved web server performance; sustain high traffic periods
- Compatible with shared hosting, virtual private / dedicated servers and dedicated servers / clusters
- Transparent content delivery network (CDN) management with Media Library, theme files and WordPress itself
- Mobile support: respective caching of pages by referrer or groups of user agents including theme switching for groups of referrers or user agents
- Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) support
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL) support
- Caching of (minified and compressed) pages and posts in memory or on disk or on (FSD) CDN (by user agent group)
- Caching of feeds (site, categories, tags, comments, search results) in memory or on disk or on CDN
- Caching of search results pages (i.e. URIs with query string variables) in memory or on disk
- Caching of database objects in memory or on disk
- Caching of objects in memory or on disk
- Caching of fragments in memory or on disk
- Minification of posts and pages and feeds
- Minification of inline, embedded or 3rd party CSS (with automated updates)
- Browser caching using cache-control, future expire headers and entity tags (ETag) with “cache-busting”
- Import post attachments directly into the Media Library (and CDN)
- WP-CLI support for cache purging, query string updating and more
- Various security features
- Caching statistics for performance insights
- Extension framework for customization or extensibility e.g. New Relic, Cloudflare, WPML and more
- Reverse proxy integration via Nginx or Varnish
Improve the user experience for your readers without having to change WordPress, your theme, your plugins or how you produce your content.
What users have to say:
- Read testimonials from W3TC users.
Who do I thank for all of this?
It’s quite difficult to recall all of the innovators that have shared their thoughts, code and experiences in the blogosphere over the years, but here are some names to get you started:
- Steve Souders
- Steve Clay
- Ryan Grove
- Nicholas Zakas
- Ryan Dean
- Andrei Zmievski
- George Schlossnagle
- Daniel Cowgill
- Rasmus Lerdorf
- Gopal Vijayaraghavan
- Bart Vanbraban
Please reach out to all of these people and support their projects if you’re so inclined.
- amazon web services
- cascading style sheet
- Cloud Files
- content delivery network
- css cache
- database cache
- disk cache
- disk caching
- flash media server
- full site acceleration
- full site delivery
- google page speed
- google rank
- http compression
- js cache
- max cdn
- media library
- microsoft azure
- multiple hosts
- new relic
- page cache
- quick cache
- user experience
- w3 total cache
- w3 totalcache
- w3total cache
- web performance optimization
- wp minify
Was this useful?
Would you recommend this plugin summary to your friends?
Thank you for your feedback
Try these other plugins too...
Customizing Form in Wordpress has never been so easycurrent version 1.4.20 available for download! Powerful…
This is an Add-ON Plugin for Event Booking Pro Create custom Forms using an easy…
The Ultimate Icon Font Addon for ANY Theme, with over 9,000 Icon Fonts to Choose…
. ARPrice – WordPress Pricing Table & Team Showcase ARPrice is the most complete and…
Check out our brand new Responsive Timetable plugin Overview Timetable for music festivals, seminars, business…
All Extensions / Payments / Off-Site / PayFast Payment Gateway PayFast Payment Gateway Developed by WooCommerce Information & Requirements A PayFast…
All Extensions / Shipping / Carriers / UPS Shipping Method UPS Shipping Method Developed by WooCommerce Founded in 1907 as a…
Saves submitted form data to the database. Export the data to a file or use short codes to display it.
Autoptimize speeds up your website by optimizing JS, CSS, HTML, Google Fonts and images, async-ing JS, removing emoji cruft and more.