Did you know?
- 🎖 Plugin ranks 1,062 amongst 50,000+ plugins.
- ❤️ Other plugins from this team are not picking up well. Proceed with caution.
- $79.00 Price
- 2018-07-25 Last Update
|1||Woocommerce Pickup Locations wordpress plugin||1.1||5||0|
|2||Pakkelabels.dk for WooCommerce||1.1||2,000+||4.3|
|3||MultiParcels Shipping For WooCommerce||1.1||90+||5|
|4||Woocommerce order delivery or pickup with date and time||1||1,000+||3.9|
|5||WC Pickup Store||0.9||40+||0|
|6||Woo LocalPickup Directions||0.9||11||0|
|7||Local Pickup Plus||0||0|
Local Pickup PlusDeveloped by SkyVerge
Information & Requirements
- PHP 5.3+
Offer Pickup for Any Product, Anywhere
The built-in “Local Pickup” shipping method for WooCommerce allows your customers to come to you to pick up their purchased products. While this works great for stores with a single brick-and-mortar location, it poses large issues for stores with multiple locations or distribution centers.
Local Pickup Plus provides a far more robust pickup system for retailers with multiple locations, distribution centers, or pickup sites. Provide pickup locations across the country (or in other countries!), limit pickup to certain items, restrict which products are available at a location, accept scheduled pickup dates, and more!
Using Local Pickup Plus, your customers know exactly where to go to pick up their products, and you know where to expect them. Customers will see a list of available pickup locations for each product that can be picked up (or you can opt to only allow one pickup location per order), and can choose locations that that let them receive orders where they want them.
What does Local Pickup Plus add to WooCommerce?
- Set up multiple pickup locations for the customer to choose a pickup location at checkout
- Selected pickup location is displayed in customer’s Account – View Order page, order emails, and in Order Admin
- Allow, require, or restrict pickup for individual products and product categories NEW
- Determine if each product can be picked up at a different place, or if only one pickup location is available per order
- If you allow per-item pickup locations, you can even limit which products are available at a location! NEW
- Set costs or discounts for choosing pickup for a package
- Export and import pickup locations via CSV NEW
- Notify a list of email addresses when an order contains a pickup at a given location NEW
- Define business days and hours to allow or require selecting a pickup date NEW
- Compatible with several plugins, such as WooCommerce Customer / Order CSV Export, WooCommerce Customer / Order XML Export, and WooCommerce Print Invoices & Packing Lists NEW
- Support for Google Maps Geocoding to sort locations by distance from customer NEW
- Supports multiple shipping methods per order
- Use the pickup location as the taxable address
Limit Pickup Location Products – NEW
Each pickup location can have its own settings for holidays, business hours, and more. However, there maybe greater differences between your locations, too, such as the stock each carries. If certain locations only carry certain products, you can limit which products are available for pickup at a given location.
If a product is in the cart that’s not available at a location, that location is simply hidden from the list when the customer chooses where to pick up the item.
Note that you must allow pickup on a per-item basis to use this setting.
Fine-Tune Product Pickup Availability
Shipping large or hazardous items can be a huge pain for merchants, so you may want to require pickup for these items. With new selectors for product and category pickup availability, you can designate a product as requiring pickup, or a product that cannot be picked up (must be shipped).
Allow Scheduled Pickup Dates – NEW
Sometimes you’ll need to know when a customer is coming to get an order, or to inform them of when your location accepts pickups. Pickup Appointments allow you to set up business hours globally or on a per-location basis, along with holidays, lead time (prep time needed for a pickup), and deadline (maximum days allowed to schedule a pickup).
Each location can even implement its own schedule, lead time, and deadline if the default doesn’t fit.
If appointments for pickup date are enabled, the customer will be able to choose a date (or will be required to pick one, depending on your settings), and will see the location details and operating hours on the date they choose.
Notify Warehouses & Employees – NEW
When a pickup location is set up, you can add an email notification list for the location. Any time an order contains items from this location, these email addresses will be added as recipients for admin order emails.
How to Get Started
- Buy this extension 🙂
- Download and install into your WooCommerce store
- Configure a pickup location or two
- That’s it! Your customers will now be able to pick up their order and you’ll know where to expect them!
Need any more reason to buy? When you purchase a SkyVerge-developed extension, you’re getting the highest quality extensions for your WooCommerce store. Gain peace of mind by knowing that when you purchase our products, your store’s performance is as important to us as it is to you.
- Delivery and Shipping Options
- shipping methods
- woocommerce extensions
Was this useful?
Would you recommend this plugin summary to your friends?
Thank you for your feedback
Try these other plugins too...
The best drag and drop WordPress Page Builder. Easily build beautiful home pages, professional landing…
Bookly — awesome appointment booking and scheduling solution, 10,000+ satisfied business owners agree. Simple setup…
Responsive google map generator, easy and simple, the maps are responsive and styled, using this…
- Previously named Email Cart for WooCommerce - Empower anyone using your store to Save…
Connects Google Analytics with your WordPress site. Displays stats to help you understand your users and site content on a whole new level!
Our advanced Events Manager plugin allows you to easily create and manage all your online…
A clean, easy to integrate, reusable tabbed content area for your WordPress themes! Features Reusable…
All Extensions / Payments / Off-Site / Sage Pay Sage Pay Developed by Andrew Benbow Sign Up Now Two great payment…
All Extensions / Shipping / Carriers / FedEx Shipping Method FedEx Shipping Method Developed by WooCommerce Information & Requirements SOAP installed…