Did you know?
- 🎖 Plugin ranks 1,073 amongst 50,000+ plugins.
- ❤️ Other plugins from this team are not picking up well. Proceed with caution.
- $79.00 Price
- 2018-09-05 Last Update
|1||Per Product Shipping||4.7||0|
|2||WooCommerce Profit of Sales Report||3.4||336||4.58|
|3||Flexible Shipping for WooCommerce||1.8||20,000+||4.3|
|4||WooCommerce Product Sales Report and Exporter||1.8||82||5.00|
|5||Eagle Eye Profit Tracker for WooCommerce||1.6||11||0|
|6||Advance Extra Cost Plugin for WooCommerce||1.4||32||4.33|
|7||Cost of Goods||0||0|
Cost of GoodsDeveloped by SkyVerge
Full-featured Profit and Cost of Goods Tracking for your WooCommerce Store
WooCommerce gives you access to great reports on revenue and top-sellers or earners. Now we’ve added Profit Reporting to make these reports even more valuable! You can evaluate not only revenue, but costs and profit all from within your WooCommerce store. Quickly and easily get the information you need to make marketing and sales decisions to optimize your store’s revenue.
Easily track total profit and cost of goods by adding a “Cost of Good” field to simple and variable products. Costs are automatically calculated on checkout so that you can see your profit in addition to simple sales information, and the in-depth reports provide exactly the details you need to improve your bottom line.
How “Cost of Goods” Improves Your Reporting
- Gives you vital information about your business – adds information about store profit and most profitable products so you know about more than just revenue
- Add a Cost of Good to each product (including variations!) to always know total costs of products sold in each order
- Apply costs to previous orders (placed before installation) after you set product cost
- View profit and cost by date range, by product, or by product category NEW
- Export profit / cost report data to CSV NEW
- Include costs in orders exported with Order/Customer CSV Export Suite
- Include costs in orders exported with Customer/Order XML Export Suite NEW
- Compatible with Product CSV Import Suite
- Edit line item costs for editable orders NEW
- Gain insight into your most profitable and least profitable sellers so you know where to focus your marketing
- See a total inventory valuation based on retail prices or cost of goods.
- Quickly view costs next to prices in your product manager table display
Add Costs to Products
Quickly add a Cost of Good to each product, including product variations, which are then used to calculate your total order costs so that you can always know what you really earned on every order – not just how much you sold. Total costs for each order line item are saved at checkout, so even if your costs increase in the future, your total costs are always historically accurate.
Adding costs to variable products is easy as well. You can add a default cost for all variations or set costs for a variation manually.
Focus Your Marketing on Top Products
The Cost of Goods extension allows you to determine your true top products by viewing which products are most profitable and least profitable for your store, not just those that generate the most revenue.
Maybe you track pay-per-click or print advertising with the WooCommerce URL Coupons extension? Now you know which products to create these coupons for since you know which will earn the most for your store.
Tracking your cost of goods is pointless without in-depth reporting to give you actionable information to improve your profitability. Reports include:
- Profit by date – See your net sales, cost of goods, profit, and average profit per order for any date range.
- Profit by product – See your net sales for the item, total costs, total item profit, and total item purchases for the given date range.
- Most/Least Profitable Sellers – See the most or least profitable products for a given date range.
- Profit by category – View total profit for any product category or multiple categories for a date range.
- Inventory Valuation – See the total value of your inventory, calculated using the retail price or the cost of good.
You can apply costs to previous orders to gain immediate insight into profitability. Simply add costs for your products, and any orders placed before using this extension can be updated from Settings > Products > Inventory to see most and least profitable sellers without waiting for new sales to roll in.
How to Get Started
- Buy this extension 🙂
- Download and install into your WooCommerce store
- Add a cost to each of your products (you can bulk-add this too!)
- Optionally apply those costs to previous orders
- Check out your profits under WooCommerce > Reports > Profit
- That’s it! Sit back and enjoy your shiny-new Profit Reports!
Need any more reason to buy? When you purchase a SkyVerge-developed extension, you’re getting the highest quality extensions for your WooCommerce store. Gain peace of mind by knowing that when you purchase our products, your store’s performance is as important to us as it is to you.
- Store Management
- woocommerce extensions
Was this useful?
Would you recommend this plugin summary to your friends?
Thank you for your feedback
Try these other plugins too...
User Profiles Made Easy (UPME) is a full featured front-end profile, login and registration plugin…
The WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping plugin has the ability to add multiple rates for a…
Create and offer highly configurable product bundles, kits and assemblies that consist of simple and variable items.
WooCommerce Recover Abandoned Cart is a WooCommerce extension Plugin which will recover the abandoned carts…
Updated with new features! Backend Form Preview Functionality Post Rejection Notification option Pre Checked and…
Intense – Shortcodes and Site Builder for WordPress – Version 2.8.4 is now live! Intense…
Layouts This plugin uses the “Dynamic Grid” engine. Thanks to that, you have the power…
All Extensions / Payments / Direct / Authorize.Net CIM Authorize.Net CIM Developed by SkyVerge Information & Requirements This Authorize.net CIM integration…
All Extensions / Store Management / Admin and Notifications / WooCommerce Order Status Control WooCommerce Order Status Control Developed by SkyVerge…