Did you know?
- ❤️ Plugins by these developers are fairly popular. That is good news.
- 📥 Umm.. Very few new users pick this plugin...
- 📢 1 total updates and 2 in last 12 months. Is that good enough for you?
- 👨👨👧👧 One man show!! Only a single contributor for this plugin.
- 🎂 This plugin celebrated it's 1st anniversary 6 months ago.
- 40+ Active Installs
- 813 Total Downloads
- 2018-01-27 Added
- 2 Releases in 12 Months
- 2018-07-01 Last Update
- 1.0.6 Current Version
|2||Woocommerce Invoice & Delivery (Packing Slip) PDF Template Builder Plugin||1.9||55||5.00|
|3||WooCommerce PDF Invoices, Packing Slips, Delivery Notes & Shipping Labels||1.3||4,000+||4.4|
|4||WooCommerce PDF Invoice, Packing Slip & Shipping Label||1.1||52||4.00|
|5||Woo PDF Invoices||1||40+||0|
|6||WooCommerce PDF Builder, Create invoices, packing slips and more||0.9||400+||5|
|7||PDF Invoice and Packing Slip WooCommerce||0.8||40+||0|
At last there is a WooCommerce plugin which helps businesses generate PDF invoices, complete with all the necessary information. The PDF Invoice and Packing Slip for WooCommerce helps you to attach a PDF invoice to the order confirmation mail you send to your customers. Unlike a normal WooCommerce Invoice, the PDF Invoice and Packing Slip for WooCommerce can be easily downloaded and is fully customizable. You can also incorporate your company logo and insert both the buyer and seller information in it. Additionally, there is a feature wherein you can download localization and Bulk invoice and Packing slip for a specific date range.
This PDF Invoice and Packing Slip for WooCommerce and Packing Slip plugin generates your invoice when orders are created and includes a basic template which can be downloaded and printed as needed.
- Invoice number format is customizable
- Automatically generates sequential invoice numbers
- Generates invoice automatically with every order
- Adds the PDF invoice in the mail as an attachment
- Fully customizable Invoice Format
- Customizable shipping list template
- Downloadable from the customers’ order page
- Can be attached to multiple WooCommerce email types
- Generates PDF packing slips
- Customizable Date Formats
- Has additional fields like discounts, refunds, tax rates etc.
- Preview before Printing capability
- It’s translation- ready
- Invoices are marked paid automatically. Hence you are spared the effort of marking every paid invoice manually.
- You can print invoice and packing slips from within the WooCommerce Order page.
- Since, invoice numbers are generated automatically, there is no need to remember previous invoice numbers and invoices are easier to track.
- You can configure the base shipping address once in the template for a particular customer, and it will be automatically used in the label.
- The ‘Preview before Printing’ feature allows you to view the final document and edit it before printing.
- Advance themes and styles allow you to customize the invoice in just the way you want.
- You can modify shop data, disclaimer, header and footer etc. on the invoices and packing slips
- You can easily print or download multiple order both by selecting orders from order list admin page or by date range from plugin page.
- You can seamlessly customize all invoice texts.
What is an Invoice?
An Invoice or a Sales Invoice is a document (either printed or online) sent by the seller/provider of goods or services to his buyer stating the details of the goods/services sold and the total amount owed. Thus, an invoice establishes an obligation on the part of the buyer to pay, for the goods or services received by him from the seller. In a layman’s term, an invoice indicates that a buyer owes money to the seller, and is a written validation of the agreement between the buyer and seller of the goods or services dealt with between the two parties.
Why an Invoice is Called an Invoice?
The word invoice comes from the 16th century French word “envoi” which means to “dispatch or send goods”, similar to the word “envoy” meaning messenger.
What does an Invoice include?
Typically, an invoice will contain a combination of the following:
The Invoice date – There’s no forgetting this! The Invoice date starts the clock ticking on the buyer to pay. If you have specific payment terms, the invoice date becomes all the more important, so that the buyer (and all concerned parties) knows when the payment is due.
* Names and addresses– Physical addresses of both the buyer and seller should ideally be there on the invoice. If you’re using an accounting software to create an invoice, or using the PDF Invoice and Packing Slip for WooCommerce Plugin, you may also want to enter the email address of the customer. In a nutshell, anything that clearly states a way to communicate with either/both the parties should be there in the invoice.
* Names of individuals – It’s a good practice to include the names of both the buyer and the seller on the invoice. This can be either the name of the individual or the company, whichever is applicable.
* Details of Products/Services – Every possible detail of the goods /services – including description, rate, quantity and amount of money owed should be clearly mentioned in the invoice. You need to be as specific and detailed as possible, when you create an invoice. This avoids any room for future confusion and misunderstandings.
* Terms of payment– The seller should ideally specify the payment terms, or the period by which the amount should be remitted by the buyer in the invoice.
Benefits of Using an Invoice:
- Invoicing ensures the authenticity and correctness of the billing system of an organization.
- By generating invoices, sales and purchase processes become more efficient and well organized.
- Invoices increases transparency between the buyer and the seller, as a customer can see the details of the price and the product – all in one place.
- An efficient invoicing process eliminates ambiguities or doubts a customer might have before he asks the seller.
- Having all the relevant information pertaining to a particular transaction in one place helps to avoid unnecessary errors and misunderstandings between the two parties.
- Tax preparation goes much more seamlessly, because all details related to tax is there in the invoice.
- It keeps your accountant happy and your audit team happier; because they all the information they need in front of them.
- An efficient invoicing process enables businesses to take marketing decisions, because sales invoices can utilize the information to target its customer base.
- woocommerce invoice email
- woocommerce invoice maker
- woocommerce packing slip
- woocommerce pdf invoice
Was this useful?
Would you recommend this plugin summary to your friends?
Thank you for your feedback
Try these other plugins too...
A responsive video player to play YouTube playlists. You can enter a YouTube playlist id,…
Sugar FAQs is a complete Frequently Asked Question Management plugin for WordPress. It provides an…
Bookings Make bookings through the Point of Sale interface. Click here to purchase and download…
Lets you edit the WordPress admin menu. You can re-order, hide or rename menus, add custom menus and more.
Advanced product filtering ability for your WooCommerce shop. Let customers filter & find products by…
A powerful web to print solution which helps your customers design or customize logos, shirts,…
WordPress eCards is a WordPress plugin used to send electronic cards to friends. It can…
All Extensions / Enhancements / Cart and Checkout Features / WooCommerce Social Login WooCommerce Social Login Developed by SkyVerge Information &…