Did you know?
- ❤️ Other plugins from this team are not picking up well. Proceed with caution.
- 1970-01-01 Last Update
If you are magically want to add custom field in WooCommerce checkout page, you are at the right place. WooCommerce Checkout & Register Fields Editor plugin provides an easy way to customize (add, edit, delete and change display order) your fields displayed on WooCommerce checkout page. This plugin requires WooCommerce to be installed, activated, and configured.
- Add / Edit / Remove WooCommerce Custom Fields
- Change order of all fields on WooCommerce Checkout page
- Add custom heading text on WooCommerce Checkout Page
- Display fields in Orders Page And Emails
- Active / Deactivate WooCommerce Fields
- Reset checkout fields to default option.
17 field types are available: In Add New Field form and Edit Field form you can choose field type from a list of 17 including 15 input fields and one field for title/heading and one for label.
Available field types:
1. Text – A basic input text field.
2. Hidden – A hidden field.
3. Password – An input password text box.
4. Telephone – An input tel field.
5. Email – An input email field.
6. Number – An input number field.
7. Textarea – A textarea field.
8. Radio – Radio button input (for selecting one of many choices)
9. Checkbox – A checkbox field.
10. Checkbox Group – A group of checkboxes (allows multiple selections from many choices).
11. Select – A drop-down list (for selecting one of many choices)
12. Multi-select – A drop-down list (allows multiple selections from many choices)
13. Date picker – Select a date from a popup.
14. Time picker – Select a time from a popup.
15. File Upload – A file upload field.
16. Heading – Display a heading/ title
17. Label – Display a label/ text
Conditional Fields: Conditionally display fields & sections based on cart items and other field(s) values.
Custom Validations: Custom validator feature can be used to define custom validation rules using RegEx.
Price Fields: Add an extra cost to the cart total based on field selection.
Add new section: Add new section(s) in predefined positions in checkout page.
1. Before customer details
2. After customer details
3. Before billing form
4. After billing form
5. Before shipping form
6. After shipping form
7. Before registration form
8. After registration form
9. Before order notes
10. After order notes
11. Before terms & conditions
12. After terms & conditions
13. Before submit button
14. After submit button
Edit section(s) properties: Edit custom added section(s) label and display position.
Delete section(s): Delete custom added section(s).
If You have any Issue Contact Us
- checkout field customizer
- checkout field editor
- Custom Fields WooCommerce Checkout Page
- Manage Fields WooCommerce Checkout Page
- woocommerce checkout field editor
- woocommerce checkout fields
- woocommerce checkout form editor
- woocommerce checkout manager
Was this useful?
Would you recommend this plugin summary to your friends?
Thank you for your feedback
Try these other plugins too...
Note: this is an add-on. You must have at least PrivateContent v5 to use it.…
Present your Blog posts in so many ways Sometimes WordPress themes come with very limited…
WooCommerce Extra Product Options Extension. Create priced product variations, conditional logic (within the form builder),…
QuickBooks(Intuit) Payment Gateway provides an easier, cost effective and simple alternative for a small business…
FULL FEATURES LIST Responsive The plugin is fully responsive, and it comes ready with touch…
Check Out HD Video Preview Here Standalone HTML5 Version Available Here CCGallery WP makes it…
All Extensions / Store Management / Import and Export / Customer/Order/Coupon CSV Import Suite Customer/Order/Coupon CSV Import Suite Developed by SkyVerge…
All Extensions / Enhancements / Product Page Features / WooCommerce Waitlist WooCommerce Waitlist Developed by The team at PIE Keep customers…
User Role Editor WordPress plugin makes user roles and capabilities changing easy. Edit/add/delete WordPress user roles and capabilities.