Did you know?
- 📢 Reliable plugin.. 0 total updates and 17 in last 12 months. That's great track record.
- ❤️ Other plugins from this team are not picking up well. Proceed with caution.
- 17 Releases in 12 Months
- 1970-01-01 Last Update
WooCommerce discount rules helps you to create any type of bulk discounts, dynamic pricing, advanced discounts, percentage discounts, user role based discounts for your products. Offer Product quantity based discounts, cart based discounts at a percentage or fixed amount or Buy One and Get one free (BOGO) deals or discount based on total order. Increase your sales multifold by offering dynamic pricing and discounts based on categories, products, user roles, cart items, purchase history and much more.
You can set discounts for product and also for each product variation or attributes. You can also create customer specific, user roles based discounts.
Discounts will be visible in product page, product details page, cart, checkout and in email notifications.
Display the pricing discount table beautifully on the product page. Start selling more and retain customers by running promotions with the best dynamic pricing and discount plugin for WooCommerce.
DISCOUNT TYPES AND FEATURES
Free version features
- Percentage based discounts in WooCommerce
- Store-wide global discount
- Quantity range based tiered pricing percentage discount (Example: Buy 3 to 7 quantities, get 10%, Buy 8 to 12 quantities, get 20%)
- Cart based percentage discount (Example: Spend more than $1000, get 10% discount)
- Order total based discount
- Number of line items (count) based discount (Example: Purchase 4 different products or variants and get 10% discount)
- Exclude selected products from discount rules (product price based rules)
- Date based discount (validity)
- Show discount table on product pages
- All features of the free version, plus)
- Fixed price discounts ( Get $9 discount for purchasing over 6 items)
- Category specific discount conditions ( Get 25 % off on all items under Summer Collection )
- Buy One Get One Free discounts in WooCommerce (BOGO Deals) Example: Buy 2 get 1 cheapest product free
- Dynamic pricing and discounts for WooCommerce
- Specific product based discounts (Buy Product A and get 10% discount)
- User role based dynamic pricing and discounts for your WooCommerce store (Example: Wholesale customers get a discounted price)
- Dependant product based discounts (Buy Product A and get discount on Product B)
- Offer one or more free products (Multiple products could be offered free using a rule)
- Coupon code activated discount rules – The discount will apply after a coupon is entered.
- Option to set discount for each product variant.
- Attribute specific discount (Buy Small size T-shirts and get 10% discount)
- Option to set Discount for All Products or Global Discount
- Discount for customers with specific domains (10% discount for all emails ending with @acme.com)
- Customer specific discount (10% discount for selected customers)
- Shipping / Delivery location based discount (Example: If shipping destination is California, get 15% discount)
- Purchase history based discount (Customers who spent $100 in previously get 10% discount)
- Discount based on the number of orders placed earlier (Example: 10% discount for customers with 5 or more orders)
- If customer purchased selected products previously, he can get a discount (Example: Customers who purchased Shoes get 10% discount)
- Applying multiple discount rules in a purchase (Get 5% for order above $500 and 10 % for buying more than 6 items)
- Cart discounts by sum of item quantities in cart (Order more than 10 items from any category and get 15 % discount)
- Cart discounts by selected customers (John gets 25% life time discount. Ellen gets 10 % limited period offer)
- Cart discounts by fixed price discounts (Flat $50 discount for all orders today)
- Buy 3 units of Product A and get flat $25 discount
- Add 3 products to the cart and get the Cheapest Item free
- Buy any 10 products from Specific category and get a Product Free from Category B
- Buy Product A and Product B from Category Electronics and get a free product from category Accessories
- Buy any Product from Category Mobile and choose a free product from Category Hard Cases
- Option to offer free products only from certain category
- Exclude products on SALE from discount rules
- SALE Badge for discounted products (When the rules match)
- Option to show or hide the discounted price
- Priority support for PRO version
Category Discount Rules:
- Buy T-shirts from Category Apparel and save 10% – Video
- Get 30% off on Category A & Category B
- Purchase any 6 items from Category A and get 25% discount on total cart value.
- Purchase 3 products from Category A or B or C or from all of them and get 20% discount valid from dd/mm/yyyy to dd/mm/yyyy
Quantity range based tiered pricing discounts
- Buy 1 to 5 quantities, get $2 discount, Buy 6 or more, get $3 discount
- Buy 2 to 3 quantities, get 10% discount, 4-5 quantities, get 20%, 6-8, get 30%
Product Variant Discounts:
- Get 50% off on Nike T-shirts Small and Large Sizes
- Buy a Small Size Tee and get a small Size shorts free
- You can customise the Variants discounts in several combinations
Product Dependant rule:
- Buy Product A at full price and get 20% discount in Product B
- Buy 2 quantities of Product A, 2 quantities of Product and get 30% discount in Product C
- Buy 3 quantities of Product A and get flat $10 off in product B
- Buy a Mobile and get 20% off on headphone
- Buy one and get one free of the same product
- Buy 2 get one cheapest free offer (repeat)
- Buy X get Y product free Eg: Buy 3 product and get a pendrive free (or with 50% discount)
- Buy Any 2 items from Category X, and get a Product free from Category B
- Buy X products and get X number of products free
- Buy 3 products from any category, get 1 free. Buy 6 products, get 2 products free….
- Buy 12 products (any or category specific), get X number of cheapest among them free
- Free products can be a few selected products, cheapest products in the entire store or from selected categories.
- Products can be offered either free (100% discount) or a limited percentage discount (50%)
Cart Discount Rules:
- All Orders above $500 will get 15% discount
- Add two to six products in cart and get flat $30 discount.
- 10% discount for all retailers (User Role specific discount)
- All orders above $500 will get 15% discount – Video
- Buy 2 products and get 20% discount – Video
- Discount for products from specific categories only
- Free shipping for orders above $100
- Coupon code activated cart discount rules
- Discount based on total order
Product Specific Discount
- Shoes get 20% discount, T-Shirts get 5% discount
- Adidas Special Edition Shoe (A specific product) gets 15% discount for 10 days
- Buy 10 mugs are more and get 5% off – Video
User Role based Discount
- Bulk discount based on user role for specific product or product categories.
- Members of Wholesale customers group gets 40% discount, while Retail customers get 5% discount
Discount rules activated by coupon
- Activate / Trigger a discount rule upon entering a coupon code (useful when you want to provide discount to a target group of users)
Global Discount Storewide
- 20% discount on all items in the store till December 25 – Video
- All Products get 10% discount
Attributes specific discount
- Discount based on the product attributes (NOTE: The attributes should be defined at Product -> Attributes)
- Example: 10% discount for purchase of T-Shirt with Small sizes.
Shipping Address Based Discount
- Flat 25% discount at Cart for Customers from New York
- Customers from California get 10% discount while those from Texas get 5%
Purchase history based discount
- Discount based on the total amount spent by the customer in previous orders
- Discount based on the total number of orders placed by the customer
- Based on purchase history (Example: Provide 10% discount to all customers who purchased Shoes earlier)
- Category specific discount on product price
- Date and Time based discount on product price
- Item Quantity based discount on product price
- Cart subtotal range based discount on cart total
- Number of Items in cart
- Total Sum of Item quantities
- Shipping address based discount rule
- Discount based on First Product
Conditions based on
Conditions can be based products, categories, customers, customer roles, shipping location, coupons, purchase history, order total amount, items in cart and more.
- All products
- Customer purchase history
- Specific products / Selected products
- All categories
- Selected categories
- All customers
- Selected customers
- All customer roles
- Selected customer roles
- All Shipping locations
- Selected shipping locations
Rules apply based on
- Line items in cart
- Cart subtotal
- Line item quantity
- Total cart quantity
Need assistance with the discount set up? Reach out to us
Though we have made the rule creation so simple with just 3 steps, you might still be having a few doubts. Or simply you might want to re-check if your setup is correct or you might be having a unique discount promo to run in your website. Don’t worry.
Feel free to reach out to us via the Live Chat in our website or via the support request form.
We are happy to help you and guide you with the set up.
Just reach out to us and we will get back to you. You can either contact us via the Live Chat or via the support request form
- Buy One Get One Free
- dynamic pricing
- pricing deals
Was this useful?
Would you recommend this plugin summary to your friends?
Thank you for your feedback
Try these other plugins too...
WooCommerce Product Filter 5.9.3 WooCommerce Product Filter is all in one filter for every shop!…
This WordPress plugin can be used as Full Screen Multimedia Background, Full Screen Multimedia Gallery…
Responsive Menu Builder Create your custom WordPress menu in a few easy steps. HeroMenu allows…
Ultimate Social Deux Description If you’re looking for a customizable, easy-to-use WordPress social plugin that…
All Extensions / Marketing / Email / Newsletter Subscription Newsletter Subscription Developed by WooCommerce Customers can now easily opt-in to your…
All Extensions / Enhancements / Cart and Checkout Features / WooCommerce One Page Checkout WooCommerce One Page Checkout Developed by Prospress…
This plugin will improve SEO by helping search enginess better index your site using sitemaps.
Widget Logic lets you control on which pages widgets appear using WP's conditional tags. It also adds a 'widget_content' filter.