Did you know?
- 👷🏻 This plugin is actively maintained and contributors are really committed to it!
- 📥 Wow! 37,831 people download this plugin eveyday!
- 🏂 Super good!! 80.80% users from more than 2,000,000 active installs are on the latest version!
- 🎖 Shout, shout.. This plugin ranks in the Top 50 plugins.
- ❤️ Mindblowing! More than 2,010,200 people use plugins from this team.
- 👨👨👧👧 One man show!! Only a single contributor for this plugin.
- 📢 Aweful or Awesome?? 217 total updates and 217 in just last 12 months. That's a lot!
- 🎂 This plugin is going to celebrate it's 7th anniversary after 2 days.
- 2,000,000+ Active Installs
- 4.8 Avg. Users Rating
- 3,280 Total Ratings
- 92,685,821 Total Downloads
- 2012-04-21 Added
- 217 Releases in 12 Months
- 2018-10-16 Last Update
- 7.1.16 Current Version
|1||Wordfence Security – Firewall & Malware Scan||5||2,000,000+||4.8|
|2||SecuPress Free — WordPress Security||1.9||10,000+||4.6|
|3||Security & Malware scan by CleanTalk||1.7||2,000+||4.8|
|4||Swift Security - Firewall||1.4||10||0|
|5||Security, Antivirus, Firewall – S.A.F||1.3||2,000+||4.7|
|6||WebDefender Security – Protection & GDPR||1.2||3,000+||4.5|
|7||WP Website Antivirus & Virus Scanner||1.1||300+||0|
THE MOST POPULAR WORDPRESS FIREWALL & SECURITY SCANNER
Wordfence includes an endpoint firewall and malware scanner that were built from the ground up to protect WordPress. Our Threat Defense Feed arms Wordfence with the newest firewall rules, malware signatures and malicious IP addresses it needs to keep your website safe. Rounded out by a suite of additional features, Wordfence is the most comprehensive WordPress security solution available.
- Web Application Firewall identifies and blocks malicious traffic. Built and maintained by a large team focused 100% on WordPress security.
- [Premium] Real-time firewall rule and malware signature updates via the Threat Defense Feed (free version is delayed by 30 days).
- [Premium] Real-time IP Blacklist blocks all requests from the most malicious IPs, protecting your site while reducing load.
- Protects your site at the endpoint, enabling deep integration with WordPress. Unlike cloud alternatives does not break encryption, cannot be bypassed and cannot leak data.
- Integrated malware scanner blocks requests that include malicious code or content.
- Protection from brute force attacks by limiting login attempts, enforcing strong passwords and other login security measures.
WORDPRESS SECURITY SCANNER
- Malware scanner checks core files, themes and plugins for malware, bad URLs, backdoors, SEO spam, malicious redirects and code injections.
- [Premium] Real-time malware signature updates via the Threat Defense Feed (free version is delayed by 30 days).
- Compares your core files, themes and plugins with what is in the WordPress.org repository, checking their integrity and reporting any changes to you.
- Repair files that have changed by overwriting them with a pristine, original version. Delete any files that don’t belong easily within the Wordfence interface.
- Checks your site for known security vulnerabilities and alerts you to any issues. Also alerts you to potential security issues when a plugin has been closed or abandoned.
- Checks your content safety by scanning file contents, posts and comments for dangerous URLs and suspicious content.
- [Premium] Checks to see if your site or IP have been blacklisted for malicious activity, generating spam or other security issue.
- With Live Traffic, monitor visits and hack attempts not shown in other analytics packages in real time; including origin, their IP address, the time of day and time spent on your site.
- [Premium] Stop brute force attacks permanently by using two factor authentication, one of the most secure forms of remote system authentication available.
- Block attackers by IP or build advanced rules based on IP Range, Hostname, User Agent and Referrer. [Premium] Country blocking available with Wordfence Premium.
- Anti Virus
- caching plugin
- cellphone sign-in
- cellphone signin
- error log
- firewall security
- front-end security
- google safe browsing
- heart bleed
- heartbleed vulnerability
- HTTP log
- infrastructure security
- IP version 6
- login alerts
- login security
- malware scanner
- maximum login security
- openssl vulnerability
- personal security
- proxy security
- reverse proxy security
- secure login
- secure website
- security log
- security plugin
- SQL Injection
- two factor security
- Web application firewall
- web server security
- website security
- woocommerce caching
- woocommerce support
- wordpress cache
- wordpress caching
- wordpress security
Was this useful?
Would you recommend this plugin summary to your friends?
Thank you for your feedback
Try these other plugins too...
Video Gallery Intro Responsive, localized, awesome, fully featured, fast. The most advanced stock video gallery…
Pinterest Drives More Traffic Than Google+, YouTube and LinkedIn Combined and this is why I…
The WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping plugin has the ability to add multiple rates for a…
Advanced iFrame Pro v 7.3 Include content the way YOU like in an iframe that…
Translate WordPress plugins and themes directly in your browser
Now you can take credit card payments & subscriptions directly from your website even if…
Features scroll anything: content from your site one or more Twitter timelines RSS feed(s) custom…
All Extensions / Enhancements / Cart and Checkout Features / Checkout Field Editor Checkout Field Editor Developed by WooCommerce Information &…
All Extensions / Enhancements / Product Page Features / Measurement Price Calculator Measurement Price Calculator Developed by SkyVerge Sell Objects Priced…