Did you know?
- 📥 Wow! 4,153 people download this plugin eveyday!
- 🎖 Shout, shout.. This plugin ranks in the Top 50 plugins.
- ❤️ Mindblowing! More than 1,000,000 people use plugins from this team.
- 👷🏿 We think this plugin is not actively maintained, as there are no major udpates for over a year.
- 🏂 68% of 1,000,000+ users are on the latest version.
- 👨👨👧👧 One man show!! Only a single contributor for this plugin.
- 🎂 This plugin celebrated it's 9th anniversary 2 weeks ago.
- 1,000,000+ Active Installs
- 4.9 Avg. Users Rating
- 2,846 Total Ratings
- 13,681,656 Total Downloads
- 2013-08-04 Added
- 2019-11-15 Last Update
- 0.9.0.0 Current Version
You can find more information on our web site (wpfastestcache.com)
This plugin creates static html files from your dynamic WordPress blog.
When a page is rendered, php and mysql are used. Therefore, system needs RAM and CPU.
If many visitors come to a site, system uses lots of RAM and CPU so page is rendered so slowly.
In this case, you need a cache system not to render page again and again.
Cache system generates a static html file and saves. Other users reach to static html page.
Setup of this plugin is so easy. You don’t need to modify the .htacces file. It will be modified automatically.
Wpfc does not support WordPress Multisite yet.
- Mod_Rewrite which is the fastest method is used in this plugin
- All cache files are deleted when a post or page is published
- Admin can delete all cached files from the options page
- Admin can delete minified css and js files from the options page
- Block cache for specific page or post with Short Code
- Cache Timeout – All cached files are deleted at the determinated time
- Cache Timeout for specific pages
- Enable/Disable cache option for mobile devices
- Enable/Disable cache option for logged-in users
- SSL support
- CDN support
- Cloudflare support
- Preload Cache – Create the cache of all the site automatically
- Exclude pages and user-agents
- Generating static html files from your dynamic WordPress blog
- Minify Html – You can decrease the size of page
- Minify Css – You can decrease the size of css files
- Enable Gzip Compression – Reduce the size of files sent from your server to increase the speed to which they are transferred to the browser.
- Leverage browser caching – Reduce page load times for repeat visitors
- Combine CSS – Reduce number of HTTP round-trips by combining multiple CSS resources into one
- Combine JS
- Disable Emoji – You can remove the emoji inline css and wp-emoji-release.min.js
- 中文 (by suifengtec)
- Español (by Diplo)
- Français (by PascalJ)
- Italiana (by Valerio)
- 日本語 (by KUCKLU)
- Nederlands (by Frans Pronk https://ifra.nl)
- Polski (by roan24.pl)
- Русский (by Maxim)
- Suomi (by Arhi Paivarinta)
- Svenska (by Linus Wileryd)
- advanced cache
- browser cache
- cache plugin
- combine css
- combine css cache
- combine js
- combine js cache
- disk cache
- fastest cache
- google page speed
- gzip cache
- gzip compression
- minify css
- minify css cache
- minify html cache
- minify js
- minify js cache
- Mod_Rewrite Cache
- nginx cache
- page cache
- quick cache
- super cache
- total cache
- wordpress cache
- wordpress cache plugin
- wordpress caching
Was this useful?
Would you recommend this plugin summary to your friends?
Thank you for your feedback
Try these other plugins too...
Media Grid is an unique tool to create unlimited responsive, filterable and paginated portfolios with…
This is an Add-ON Plugin for Event Booking Pro Create custom Forms using an easy…
Ajax search pro is the best live search engine plugin for WordPress. Highly customizable, with…
White Label Login for WordPress If you ever wanted to change the look of the…
FULL FEATURES LIST Responsive The plugin is fully responsive, and it comes ready with touch…
The Best WordPress Advertising Manager in 2015 / 2016 Ads Pro is a Premium WordPress…
Hello everyone and welcome to the WordPress version of MiniGO, a distinguished minimal coming soon…
WordPress Related Posts - the plugin for related posts with thumbnails. Caching included.
Sumo is trusted by over 600,000 businesses — small and large — in growing their email lists, customer base, and revenue online.