Did you know?
- 👷🏻 This plugin is actively maintained and contributors are really committed to it!
- 🎖 Excellent plugin. It's one of the Top 100 WordPress plugins here.
- ❤️ Mindblowing! More than 21,643,200 people use plugins from this team.
- 🏂 64% of 100,000+ users are on the latest version.
- 📥 Seems like a popular plugin - 929 people download this plugin everyday.
- 👨👨👧👧 Good sign.. There is a team behind this plugin.
- 📢 Aweful or Awesome?? 118 total updates and 118 in just last 12 months. That's a lot!
- 🎂 This plugin is going to celebrate it's 8th anniversary after 4 months.
- 100,000+ Active Installs
- 4.6 Avg. Users Rating
- 201 Total Ratings
- 2,588,163 Total Downloads
- 2013-07-11 Added
- 118 Releases in 12 Months
- 2019-11-14 Last Update
- 1.34.1 Current Version
|1||WP Job Manager||4.3||100,000+||4.6|
|2||Jobs for WordPress||1.7||4,000+||4.6|
|3||WP Restaurant Listings||1.2||100+||5|
|4||BuddyPress Job Manager||1||300+||4|
|5||WPJM Extra Fields||0.8||2,000+||4.3|
|6||Job Listings – Job Alerts||0||10+||0|
|7||Job Listings – Resume||0||10+||0|
WP Job Manager is a lightweight job listing plugin for adding job-board like functionality to your WordPress site. Being shortcode based, it can work with any theme (given a bit of CSS styling) and is really simple to setup.
- Add, manage, and categorize job listings using the familiar WordPress UI.
- Searchable & filterable ajax powered job listings added to your pages via shortcodes.
- Frontend forms for guests and registered users to submit & manage job listings.
- Allow job listers to preview their listing before it goes live. The preview matches the appearance of a live job listing.
- Each listing can be tied to an email or website address so that job seekers can apply to the jobs.
- Searches also display RSS links to allow job seekers to be alerted to new jobs matching their search.
- Allow logged in employers to view, edit, mark filled, or delete their active job listings.
- Developer friendly code — Custom Post Types, endpoints & template files.
The plugin comes with several shortcodes to output jobs in various formats, and since its built with Custom Post Types you are free to extend it further through themes.
Documentation for the core plugin and add-ons can be found on the docs site here. Please take a look before requesting support because it covers all frequently asked questions!
The core WP Job Manager plugin is free and always will be. It covers all functionality we consider ‘core’ to running a simple job board site.
Additional, advanced functionality is available through add-ons. Not only do these extend the usefulness of the core plugin, they also help fund the development and support of core.
You can browse available add-ons after installing the plugin by going to
Job Listings > Add-ons. Our popular add-ons include:
Allow candidates to apply to jobs using a form & employers to view and manage the applications from their job dashboard.
Paid listing functionality powered by WooCommerce. Create custom job packages which can be purchased or redeemed during job submission. Requires the WooCommerce plugin.
Resume Manager is a plugin built on top of WP Job Manager which adds a resume submission form to your site and resume listings, all manageable from WordPress admin.
Allow registered users to save their job searches and create alerts which send new jobs via email daily, weekly or fortnightly.
You can get the above add-ons and several others at discount with our Core Add-on Bundle. Take a look!
Contributing and reporting bugs
You can contribute code to this plugin via GitHub: https://github.com/Automattic/WP-Job-Manager and localizations via https://translate.wordpress.org/projects/wp-plugins/wp-job-manager
Thanks to all of our contributors.
Use the WordPress.org forums for community support where we try to help all users. If you spot a bug, you can log it (or fix it) on Github where we can act upon them more efficiently.
If you need help with one of our add-ons, please raise a ticket in our help desk.
If you want help with a customization, please consider hiring a developer! http://jobs.wordpress.net/ is a good place to start.
The plugin contains all the files needed for running tests.
Developers who would like to run the existing tests or add their tests to the test suite and execute them will have to follow these steps:
cd into the plugin directory.
2. Run the install script(you will need to have
wget installed) –
bash tests/bin/install-wp-tests.sh <db-name> <db-user> <db-pass> <db-host> <wp-version>.
3. Run the plugin tests –
The install script installs a copy of WordPress in the
/tmp directory along with the WordPress unit testing tools.
It then creates a database based on the parameters passed to it.
- job board
- job list
- job listing
- Job Listings
- job lists
- job management
- job manager
Was this useful?
Would you recommend this plugin summary to your friends?
Thank you for your feedback
Try these other plugins too...
Here’s some of the rest of the features… Supports single and multiple day events Create…
Latest update: 22 Jun 2016. Version: 4.7.3. Platform: for Wordpress. The Like 2 Unlock plugin…
Cart Based shipping allows you to set different shipping rates based on the items a…
WooCommerce Extra Product Options Extension. Create priced product variations, conditional logic (within the form builder),…
Beautiful Customized WooCommerce Emails Email Customizer enables full customization of your WooCommerce emails. Customize colors,…
Key Features Clean Design Responsive Layout WPML Plugin Support Multisite Support Campatible with Visual Composer…
Video Intro for WordPress allows you to show a video presentation before your visitors get…
QuickBooks(Intuit) Payment Gateway provides an easier, cost effective and simple alternative for a small business…
All Extensions / Product Type / Product Vendors Product Vendors Developed by WooCommerce Turn your store into a multi-vendor…