Did you know?
- 👷🏿 We think this plugin is not actively maintained, as there are no major udpates for over a year.
- 📥 Umm.. Very few new users pick this plugin...
- 📢 There is only one release of this plugin so far.
- ❤️ Other plugins from this team are not picking up well. Proceed with caution.
- 👨👨👧👧 One man show!! Only a single contributor for this plugin.
- 🎂 This plugin is going to celebrate it's 2nd anniversary after 4 months.
- 10+ Active Installs
- 129 Total Downloads
- 2017-12-17 Added
- 1 Releases in 12 Months
- 2017-12-17 Last Update
- 0.7 Current Version
|1||Authorize.net Credit Card Gateway for WooCommerce||4.8||829||4.32|
|2||Authorize.net AIM Payment Module for WooCommerce||2.8||246||4.41|
|3||Authorize.net for Arforms||2.4||53||0|
|4||Woocommerce WebPay Gateway (Belarus)||1.3||20||0|
|5||Authorize.Net Payment Gateway for WooCommerce||1.2||90+||5|
|6||WooCommerce PayU EU Payment Gateway||1||4,000+||5|
|7||WPD Authorize.net Payment Gateway for WooCommerce||0.8||10+||0|
WPD Authorize.net Payment Gateway for WooCommerce is a WooCommerce addon which implements a secure payment gateway for Credit Card Payments via Authorize.Net.
Once a customer checks out on your website, the transaction details will appear in a table on the single order screen in the WordPress admin. This table shows successful transactions, as well as those held for review due to the triggering of an Authorize.net security filter. The current status of the Authorize.net transaction is displayed and refreshed every time the single order page is loaded.
Settings included in WooCommerce->Settings->Checkout:
- Payment gateway title customer sees during checkout
- Payment gateway description customer sees during checkout
- Authorize.net API Login Id
- Authorize.net Transaction Key
- Sandbox or Live mode
- Order Status the order will be set to when payment is successfully captured
- Order Status the order will be set to when payment is held for review
- Message displayed to customer on checkout success screen when transaction has been held for review
- Whether or not to show above message on checkout success screen
You can set the gateway to run in the Authorize.net sandbox for testing.
You can set the order status an order gets set to after checkout based on the transaction result.
You can enter a custom Held for Review message to be displayed on the checkout thank you page, and a choice whether or not to show that message.
A premium version of the plugin will soon be available at wpplugindesign.com which provides full AIM (Advanced Integration Module) features in your WordPress admin. These include authorization on checkout, capturing authorized payments, capturing a lesser amount than authorized, voids, refunds, and approval of held for review transactions.
Was this useful?
Would you recommend this plugin summary to your friends?
Thank you for your feedback
Try these other plugins too...
Note: this is an add-on. You must have at least PrivateContent v5 to use it.…
WOOF is a powerful, flexible, easy and robust WooCommerce Products Filter Plugin that extends functionality…
A new, fast and easy way to add beautiful, retina ready icons to your site!…
Easy Slide-In is an easy marketing tool that allows you to create messages that slide…
Social Content Locker for WordPress gives you instant access to over 2 BILLION social media…
HBook will allow you to easily enable online reservation on your WordPress website. It is…
A simple plugin that enables you to add share buttons to all of your posts and/or pages.
All Extensions / Product Type / Chained Products Chained Products Developed by StoreApps Offering a bundle of your products…
All Extensions / Marketing / Email / PDF Invoices PDF Invoices Developed by Andrew Benbow Automatically create and attach a fully…