Did you know?
- 👷🏿 We think this plugin is not actively maintained, as there are no major udpates for over a year.
- 📥 Umm.. Very few new users pick this plugin...
- 📢 There is only one release of this plugin so far.
- ❤️ Other plugins from this team are not picking up well. Proceed with caution.
- 👨👨👧👧 One man show!! Only a single contributor for this plugin.
- 🎂 This plugin is going to celebrate it's 2nd anniversary after 6 months.
- 10+ Active Installs
- 129 Total Downloads
- 2017-12-17 Added
- 1 Releases in 12 Months
- 2017-12-17 Last Update
- 0.7 Current Version
|1||Authorize.net Credit Card Gateway for WooCommerce||4.8||829||4.32|
|2||Authorize.net AIM Payment Module for WooCommerce||2.8||246||4.41|
|3||Authorize.net for Arforms||2.4||53||0|
|4||Woocommerce WebPay Gateway (Belarus)||1.3||20||0|
|5||Authorize.Net Payment Gateway for WooCommerce||1.2||90+||5|
|6||WooCommerce PayU EU Payment Gateway||1||4,000+||5|
|7||WPD Authorize.net Payment Gateway for WooCommerce||0.8||10+||0|
WPD Authorize.net Payment Gateway for WooCommerce is a WooCommerce addon which implements a secure payment gateway for Credit Card Payments via Authorize.Net.
Once a customer checks out on your website, the transaction details will appear in a table on the single order screen in the WordPress admin. This table shows successful transactions, as well as those held for review due to the triggering of an Authorize.net security filter. The current status of the Authorize.net transaction is displayed and refreshed every time the single order page is loaded.
Settings included in WooCommerce->Settings->Checkout:
- Payment gateway title customer sees during checkout
- Payment gateway description customer sees during checkout
- Authorize.net API Login Id
- Authorize.net Transaction Key
- Sandbox or Live mode
- Order Status the order will be set to when payment is successfully captured
- Order Status the order will be set to when payment is held for review
- Message displayed to customer on checkout success screen when transaction has been held for review
- Whether or not to show above message on checkout success screen
You can set the gateway to run in the Authorize.net sandbox for testing.
You can set the order status an order gets set to after checkout based on the transaction result.
You can enter a custom Held for Review message to be displayed on the checkout thank you page, and a choice whether or not to show that message.
A premium version of the plugin will soon be available at wpplugindesign.com which provides full AIM (Advanced Integration Module) features in your WordPress admin. These include authorization on checkout, capturing authorized payments, capturing a lesser amount than authorized, voids, refunds, and approval of held for review transactions.
Was this useful?
Would you recommend this plugin summary to your friends?
Thank you for your feedback
Try these other plugins too...
Create fully responsive and adaptive galleries fastly and with ease on your website. Global Gallery…
This advanced Store Locator enables you to add and manage all your locations and their…
Multipurpose Bookshelf Slider – Wordpress Plugin is useful for displaying products such as books, magazines,…
The simplest and fastest WP Cache system
An easy and powerful form builder that lets your visitors send you email. Blocks all automated spammers. No templates to mess with.
Add a real newsletter system to your blog. For free. With unlimited newsletters and subscribers.
Start chatting with your visitors who need your help.Speed up your customer support. Update…
Simplify Commerce’s technology helps you sell more by enabling you to accept payments quickly from your WooCommerce store.
RECENT UPDATE Important Note: Previous plugin installation won’t work with this update, if you want…