Did you know?
- 📥 Wow! 1,208 people download this plugin eveyday!
- 🎖 Not a chartbuster, but still good. This plugin ranks amongst the Top 1000 plugins.
- ❤️ Mindblowing! More than 200,000 people use plugins from this team.
- 👷🏿 We think this plugin is not actively maintained, as there are no major udpates for over a year.
- 🏂 38% of 200,000+ users are on the latest version.
- 👨👨👧👧 One man show!! Only a single contributor for this plugin.
- 🎂 This plugin is going to celebrate it's 10th anniversary after 4 months.
- 200,000+ Active Installs
- 4.6 Avg. Users Rating
- 423 Total Ratings
- 4,249,739 Total Downloads
- 2012-12-24 Added
- 2019-12-09 Last Update
- 18.104.22.168 Current Version
|1||WooCommerce Product Video Gallery||1||3,000+||4.5|
|3||VidYen Crypto Reward System||0|
|4||Content Views – Post Grid & List for WordPress||0|
|5||Anonymous Image Board||0|
|6||Anonymous Image Board||0|
Your WordPress YouTube embed, YouTube gallery (channel and playlist), and even YouTube live stream can be customized in a wide variety of ways with this plugin. Here are a few recently added features:
- Privacy and Consent: Improved privacy and GDPR compliance options like YouTube no cookie, YouTube API restrictions, and a customizable GDPR consent message
- YouTube gallery capability (channel and playlist) – The ability to make playlist and channel embeds have a gallery layout. By default, the plugin can generate a grid-based responsive playlist or channel gallery >>. Your visitors can browse through pages of video thumbnails and choose from videos that are pulled from an entire YouTube channel or playlist.
- YouTube gallery auto continuous play – embed a playlist or channel gallery and allow it to play one video after the next without requiring viewers to click a thumbnail
- YouTube Live Stream – Given a link to a YouTube channel, the plugin wizard automatically finds a livestream if one is active in that channel and generates the embed code for you. On the settings page, you can also set defaults of what to automatically display if a live stream is not active at a given moment. For example, you can have your site display a gallery of a channel’s entire video library so that users can have something to watch in the meantime. We hope it’s a time saver.
- Improved accessibility by using title attributes for screen reader support. It should help your site pass functional accessibility evaluations (FAE).
- Improved ajax theme support
- Easy “Insert” button for both the Visual and Text mode of the editor (for YouTube gallery and live stream embedding as well)
- Embed an entire YouTube channel as a (non-gallery, single embedded player) playlist
- Start video settings for playlist embeds. You can now choose to start a playlist with a specific video or have the plugin automatically start with the most recently added video. Note: If you’re embedding a YouTube gallery, the order will be defined by the order of the channel or playlist on YouTube.com
- Volume level initialization – helpful when autoplay is checked
- iOS playback preferences
- Automatic localization/internationalization so you can set the player’s interface language from English to another
- Instant HTTPS support. It can even convert past non-HTTPS videos to HTTPS. Did you know that Google uses HTTPS/SSL support as a ranking signal for SERP?
- “At a Glance” direct access to your YouTube posts/pages
- Shortcode support for embedding multiple videos on one line
- General playlist embedding support
- YouTube plugin migration support
Click the Download button to start exploring now, or take a look at some more introductory details below.
This plugin helps you easily manage the growing complexity of YouTube embedding. It provides a spectrum of basic and advanced features of the YouTube embedded player and will have you posting videos in seconds after installing it.
The settings page has plenty of default options that you can automatically apply to your embedded YouTube video, gallery, and/or live stream:
- Modest branding – hide YouTube logo while playing (note that the YouTube watermark is shown instead)
- Turn on/off all annotations by default
- Automatically center all your videos
- Automatically start playing your videos
- Autohide controls until hovering
- Loop your videos
- Show/hide related videos at the end
- Show/hide the video title and other info
- Use the light theme
- Show/hide player controls
- Turn on/off closed captions by default
- Make your video, gallery, or live stream responsive so that it dynamically fits in all screen sizes (smart phone, PC and tablet)
Customizations can be also made to each YouTube embed by adding more to the link as shown below. Adding these will override the above global defaults that you set:
- width – Sets the width of your player. If omitted, the default width will be the width of your theme’s content. Example:
- height – Sets the height of your player. If omitted, this will be calculated for you automatically. Example:
- autoplay – Set this to 1 to autoplay the video (or 0 to play the video once). Example:
- cc_load_policy – Set this to 1 to turn on closed captioning (or 0 to leave them off). Example:
- iv_load_policy – Set this to 3 to turn off annotations (or 1 to show them). Example:
- loop – Set this to 1 to loop the video (or 0 to not loop). Example:
- modestbranding – Set this to 1 to remove the YouTube logo while playing (or 0 to show the logo). Example:
- rel – Set this to 0 to not show related videos at the end of playing (or 1 to show them). Example:
- showinfo – Set this to 0 to hide the video title and other info (or 1 to show it). Example:
- fs – Set this to 0 to hide the fullscreen button (or 1 to show it). Example:
- autohide – Set this to 1 to slide away the control bar after the video starts playing. It will automatically slide back in again if you mouse over the video. (Set to 2 to always show it). Example:
You can also start and end each individual video at particular times. Like the above, each option should begin with ‘&’
- start – Sets the time (in seconds) to start the video. Example:
- end – Sets the time (in seconds) to stop the video. Example:
See more details after installing. Enjoy!
Maintained by EmbedPlus for YouTube >>
This YouTube plugin can include premium features like animation effects using lazy loading, alternate playlist and channel gallery styles, automatic video thumbnail support, automatic schema tagging for video SEO, mobile compatibility checking, and deleted video alerts when you upgrade to PRO.
- blocked youtube videos
- channel gallery
- deleted youtube videos
- embed youtube
- embedding youtube
- featured image
- lazy load
- Live Stream
- page speed
- playlist gallery
- short code
- thumbnail Image
- video analytics
- video gallery
- video plugin
- video seo
- video shortcode
- video thumbnails
- view count
- wordpress security
- wordpress youtube embed
- youtube analytics
- YouTube API
- Youtube channel
- youtube embed
- youtube galleries
- youtube gallery
- youtube impressions
- YouTube Live
- youtube player
- youtube playlist
- youtube plugin
- youtube plugin migration
- youtube shortcode
- youtube snippets
- youtube takedowns
- youtube thumbnails
Was this useful?
Would you recommend this plugin summary to your friends?
Thank you for your feedback
Try these other plugins too...
Here’s some of the rest of the features… Supports single and multiple day events Create…
Show off your work with this easy-to-customize and fully featured Audio/Video Player. When purchasing this…
Internet is full of boring popups. So, it’s a time to break this trend. That’s…
Present your Blog posts in so many ways Sometimes WordPress themes come with very limited…
Ultimate Pricing Tables Addon for Visual Composer Fully Customizable Responsive Pricing Tables for Visual Composer.…
Do you deliver your own goods? This plugin uses distance to calculate delivery costs so…
Test Demo Account http://webnus.biz/plugins/modern-events-calendar/demo/wp-admin/ username: demo password: demo Modern Events Calendar – Overview…
WordPress migration and backups are much easier with Duplicator! Clone, backup, move and transfer an entire site from one location to another.
Manage job listings from the WordPress admin panel, and allow users to post job listings directly to your site.